watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ranieri next Premiership Manager to go

Started by rebel, December 31, 2021, 11:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

At the end of the seasonif we are promoted and Watford relegated we could have a fewthings in common.
1. Both current yo yo clubs.
2. Ranieri has helped us both to Premier League relegation.
3. Jaconovic sacked by us both in spite of winning promotion from Championship for each of us.

Watford_fc

Quote from: JimOG on January 02, 2022, 01:37:17 PM
Quote from: Watford_fc on January 02, 2022, 11:56:53 AM
Quote from: rebel on January 02, 2022, 11:28:05 AM
Quote from: Watford_fc on January 02, 2022, 10:04:02 AM
Our fans certainly support Ranieri more than they do the previous manager who no one seemed to like even when he got us promoted!

Most of the finger pointing is now at the board for not doing enough to improve the defence .

We've have had tough games - trouble is we actually look better in those matches than against teams around or just above us .

Don't know if that is down to a motivational thing or just how we set up ?

That's nonsense, Joka is 'worshiped by the fans'.

I am a Watford fan - sorry.

Was talking about Xisco Munoz.

Good to read opinions like this from other clubs - an interesting insight. Watford fc we have seen only glimpses of Chalobah since he left you - were you sorry he left? Is he the defensive midfielder we at Fulham really need?

I think some fans are but then you get that with fans saying we could have kept players who have left when the current team isn't going well.

Like with Will Hughes who left for Palace - depending on who you believe he wanted out or was pushed out.

Suspect Chalobah would have done ok but was quite injury prone - didn't he lose him place after suffering one with you guys?

Fulham 442

Quote from: Watford_fc on January 03, 2022, 11:52:26 AM
Our fans certainly support Ranieri more than they do the previous manager who no one seemed to like even when he got us promoted!

Most of the finger pointing is now at the board for not doing enough to improve the defence .

We've have had tough games - trouble is we actually look better in those matches than against teams around or just above us .

Good to read opinions like this from other clubs - an interesting insight. Watford fc we have seen only glimpses of Chalobah since he left you - were you sorry he left? Is he the defensive midfielder we at Fulham really need?

I think some fans are but then you get that with fans saying we could have kept players who have left when the current team isn't going well.

Like with Will Hughes who left for Palace - depending on who you believe he wanted out or was pushed out.

Suspect Chalobah would have done ok but was quite injury prone - didn't he lose him place after suffering one with you guys?

He wasn't a regular starter for us but yes he has only just recently returned from injury.  I see Watford aren't happy with the lack of game time Quina has been getting with us, which is virtually zero, but I don't think Silva is happy with his attitude and work rate so reckon he'll be back with you soon.

Watford_fc

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 03, 2022, 12:01:45 PM
Quote from: Watford_fc on January 03, 2022, 11:52:26 AM

He wasn't a regular starter for us but yes he has only just recently returned from injury.  I see Watford aren't happy with the lack of game time Quina has been getting with us, which is virtually zero, but I don't think Silva is happy with his attitude and work rate so reckon he'll be back with you soon.

I think that is what holding him back.

A good player potentially but doesn't work hard enough etc.

Information

Pedant

Its the Premier LEAGUE

We are not  rugby
We are not Scottish