more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ranieri next Premiership Manager to go

Started by rebel, December 31, 2021, 11:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

rebel

Will he go today or tomorrow?, a couple of million for 3 months work.

ChesterTheTabby

Watching Watford's recent losses, I feel so badly for them. It's so reminiscent of many games in our last two Prem campaigns.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP

Norwich & Watford look done to me, it'll be interesting to see who fills the third relegation spot.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: SP on January 01, 2022, 05:10:20 PM
Norwich & Watford look done to me, it'll be interesting to see who fills the third relegation spot.

newcastle

Jules

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on January 01, 2022, 05:37:24 PM

newcastle
Would love it to be Newcastle but I think it's Burnley's  time up in the prem. On Watford, appointing Ranieri was a crazy decision. They are doomed for sure.

perry geyton

Worst manager ever up there with Mcgath
Amazes me how he keeps getting jobs and paid out
Laughing all the way to the bank

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Jules on January 01, 2022, 05:39:03 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on January 01, 2022, 05:37:24 PM

newcastle
Would love it to be Newcastle but I think it's Burnley's  time up in the prem. On Watford, appointing Ranieri was a crazy decision. They are doomed for sure.

I would be absolutely satisfied with Burnley going down. They're always on the verge but escape.

rebel

Newcastle for me, for obvious reasons.

Shearer cost me an accumulator 20 years ago!  :005:

SP

I think Newcastle have cancelled enough games to help them when their reinforcements arrive.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Personally I think Newcastle are going down, their squad is shocking barring Saint-Maxim and Eddie Howe - much to the dismay of many on here i'm sure - isn't the man to save them.

Fulham 442

As I've previously posted for me it's Watford, Newcastle and Norwich to be relegated. Ranieri was always going to be a disastrous appointment for Watford. Whilst he may not have been the problem, as someone else pointed out,  he was certainly not the solution! Howe was also a less than inspiring choice and Norwich were simply doomed from the start...

BestOfBrede

I hope Leeds are one of the relegated teams personally!
Awful fans, awful manager and yet loved by media!?

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 01, 2022, 09:33:01 PM

Leeds and Bournemouth alike

Andy S

I cannot wish relegation on any team as it is such a disaster. It's sad for the fans and unless the club has spent wisely there is little chance of a quick recovery. All the teams want to beat a team that was in the premier so recently and when you go up again there is little chance of survival. Don't get me wrong I would never get rid of promotion/relegation but the gap is huge

Andy S

Ranieri was and is a disaster. Clubs get promoted in spite of him and not because of him. He significantly helped us get relegated. And is doing the same to Watford. I hope they put a clause in that doesn't hit them too hard financially

perry geyton

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on January 01, 2022, 10:08:59 PM

YES their support is revolting but they play exciting football
I'd hardly call their manager awful either

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: perry geyton on January 02, 2022, 02:31:24 AM
Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on January 01, 2022, 10:08:59 PM

YES their support is revolting but they play exciting football
I'd hardly call their manager awful either

Who plays exciting football?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Andy S on January 02, 2022, 01:07:05 AM
Ranieri was and is a disaster. Clubs get promoted in spite of him and not because of him. He significantly helped us get relegated. And is doing the same to Watford. I hope they put a clause in that doesn't hit them too hard financially

Really..
Think Leicester  fans might think different,and at his present club Watford(who have been riddled with injuries)most of the season,and also squad they have,couldn't  see many managers doing any better there.
I can think of quite a lot of managers who have been bigger disasters than Ranieri.

Andy S

I don't doubt that there are bigger disasters Mince but in recent times he offers nothing