watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man City Reaction

Started by Steviebox, January 10, 2022, 04:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr K.Dilkington

The self awareness levels when man City can't fill the emptyhad for champions league games lol.
As in they literally cannot give tickets away and pep has to beg fans to come. They can't be that stupid can they?😂
Foolish ham

HobGoblin

Their team are good, very good, their fans are sh!*e, very sh!*e. Most are the hangers on whom switched from manure over to the blue lot once money brought them out. Now they got a little arrogance, not remembering how crap they were in the past.

cookieg

I'm so glad we sell out CC for every home game whether it's a league or cup game. Just imagine having a pop at another team for not selling their ground out.

Maybe, given the number of games they play a season, not everyone can afford to go to every game. How often do we sell out our away allocation?

Bill2

Quote from: cookieg on January 14, 2022, 08:30:38 AM
I'm so glad we sell out CC for every home game whether it's a league or cup game. Just imagine having a pop at another team for not selling their ground out.

Maybe, given the number of games they play a season, not everyone can afford to go to every game. How often do we sell out our away allocation?
Did OK against Reading,  the only packed part.of the stadium was the away end.

Bill2

Quote from: davew on January 13, 2022, 08:14:37 PM
Not even worth commenting about, money talks when you are allowed to spend it!!!! Think we have had 2 rich owners (in fact I know we have) but rules for them and a different 1 for us, think this a common theme at the moment!
Let's be honest they did an enormous fiddle when it got to selling the stadium naming rights. Bought by Etihad Aiways which is owned by the state and the owner of City is the man ruler of the country and therefore owns the airline.

RaySmith

Quote from: Cambridge Away on January 13, 2022, 08:37:18 PM
Quote from: ffcne on January 13, 2022, 07:53:01 PM
Some clown said we only had 50 fans there at the Great Escape game.
I would say around 600 .A repeat of that would shut these Mancs up.

It wasn't bad turn out for a team that ended up mathematically relegated at half time.
I almost didn't go, but so glad i did. One of the best away days ever, but that was also because the odds were totally stacked against us. So, no shame in not quite selling out

:plus one:

I was there too, and our support was brilliant, everyone going mad as  our goals went in, after the talk was of being relegated at half-time.

Definitely one of my best moments of following Fulham.

I also find City boring to watch now, and avoid their games on TV. Don't know why their fans are so arrogant -  they're only where they are because of their, dodgily acquired, wealth.
Anyone else remember when  the Gallaghers were thrown out of their  box at the Cottage?

There was a Man City TV presenter on 5Live's Fighting Talk last week, Natalie Pawaleck, and she was really arrogant, and just wanted to talk about how great City were all the time.

cookieg

There was a Man City TV presenter on 5Live's Fighting Talk last week, Natalie Pawaleck, and she was really arrogant, and just wanted to talk about how great City were all the time.

[/quote]

So a Man City TV presenter talking about how great Man City are. Well that is a surprise.

RaySmith

Quote from: cookieg on January 14, 2022, 08:30:38 AM

Looks like Stoke away may be sold out.

Supposedly on General Sale today, but not available.