FAB price!!!!

Started by South Coast White, January 19, 2022, 03:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Jim© on January 26, 2022, 01:22:03 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on January 26, 2022, 12:43:12 PM
Quote from: Jim© on January 25, 2022, 10:54:28 AM
Quote from: Bill2 on January 25, 2022, 10:46:47 AM
Just been reading the Tuesday Fulham Stuff, thanks whitejc, and it would appear that all the clubs mentioned plus some new ones have done a deal for him for the ridiculous small fee of £3.5 to £5 mill. Well if that is all they are offering we should tell them to forth and multiply, we will hang on to him until June and then they can fight amongst themselves and if he goes to a English club we will go to arbitration for a fee and with his experience and history we will get more than the measly fee being offered, just look at how much we got for Elliot and he had only appeared a handful of 1st team appearances and no goals.

We actually only got £1.7m for Elliott, with an additional £1.7m contigent upon appearances etc (though think this happened as he appeared for Liv 1st team quickly). We also got a 20% sell on fee.

Ings was the highest amount ever at £7m, though he'd played 130 games and scored 40 odd goals by that time. I'd be shocked if we got anywhere near the same amount.

Transfer fees have gone up 10-fold since then. That will have an impact, I would expect it to be more than the INGs payment

It wont be though as Ings was way further along the development line than Fabio is.
I can't see that fees have gone up tenfold since then specifically when it comes to tribunal fees.

It's worked out at current market rates, so the overall fees for similar talents is factored into it

Cookie6262

Sky reporting that Liverpool are in two minds whether to let talented youngster Minamino to leave on loan on one hand he has only Managed to get 6 starts despite being very talented on the other Liverpool are still in for competitions. I hope Fab looks at this if he is seriously considering Liverpool... he will be 20 at the start of next season and needs to be playing at Liverpool he will up against

Jota -
Salah -
Mane -
Firminio
Minamino
Elliot - Stolen from Fulham
Gordan - stolen from Derby

bencher

Quote from: Cookie6262 on January 27, 2022, 07:52:52 PM
Sky reporting that Liverpool are in two minds whether to let talented youngster Minamino to leave on loan on one hand he has only Managed to get 6 starts despite being very talented on the other Liverpool are still in for competitions. I hope Fab looks at this if he is seriously considering Liverpool... he will be 20 at the start of next season and needs to be playing at Liverpool he will up against

Jota -
Salah -
Mane -
Firminio
Minamino
Elliot - Stolen from Fulham
Gordan - stolen from Derby

They don't actually play a no. 10 and haven't done since Coutinho left. So he'd also be competing against Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Keita, Jones etc.

StuinSalop

Watched the 90 mins v Stoke and whilst Muniz got MOTM, I would say Fab was the best player on the pitch.  He has an all round game, quick, can win the ball back is extremely creative and scores goals.  If he was on a decent contract I would say he would be worth £20M and frankly his potential, if successful in the Premier League is way more than that. Fulhams big problem is that Fab knows this and therefore Fulham need to convince him that his way to the top is a few years playing Premier League football in the black and white.  We will need however to make him seriously good offers with crazy money for a 20 year old, but heyho..that's how it is.

Stevieboy

Probably naive but Fab cannot lose unless he stays and fails in the Premier League.
If he stays,on Prem wages, signs a long contract and is in the shop window performing week in week out in the Prem then ultimately he will command a multi million pound fee and pocket the percentage.
The only benefactor if not would be the purchasing club who,although would pay good wages, wouldn't pay the estimated Massive fee surely a proven Premier League Fab would command.

bencher

Quote from: Stevieboy on January 28, 2022, 12:07:21 PM
Probably naive but Fab cannot lose unless he stays and fails in the Premier League.
If he stays,on Prem wages, signs a long contract and is in the shop window performing week in week out in the Prem then ultimately he will command a multi million pound fee and pocket the percentage.
The only benefactor if not would be the purchasing club who,although would pay good wages, wouldn't pay the estimated Massive fee surely a proven Premier League Fab would command.

Sessgnon basically failed in the Prem with us (slightly harsh perhaps but the hype was huge), but did still get the big move, salary, and good fee for us.

wback

If Liverpool buy this Colombian winger, Luis Diaz (most likely as a Mane competitor or replacement, but could also replace Salah too if he can't agree a new contract), I would think that heads off a lot of Carvalho's opportunity.

Of course it's tempting to go to a big club, and potentially he'll "learn a lot", but he won't play often. He may not play at all.

Which means one thing... Spurs.

Deeping_white

Silva has just said he's not leaving in Jan so if he does go it'll be a tribunal fee