BDR’s goal

Started by perry geyton, January 23, 2022, 01:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Goal of the season if you ask me, gonna take some beating
I had a feeling he'd do that today
Absolute belter

Sgt Fulham

Great technique, but thought Muniz's was even better!

perry geyton

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 23, 2022, 01:10:00 AM
I need to watching that again I was sugaring my tea in disbelief we were one down

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: perry geyton on January 23, 2022, 01:15:18 AM
I need to watching that again I was sugaring my tea in disbelief we were one down
Oh my God.... who puts sugar in Tea??
The world's gone mad!!
COYW ⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

H4usuallysitting

perry geyton

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 23, 2022, 08:50:24 AM
Quote from: perry geyton on January 23, 2022, 01:15:18 AM

Oh my God.... who puts sugar in Tea??
The world's gone mad!!
COYW ⚽️

I was depressed needed a fix

cookieg

For technique BDR's goal was superb. Hitting a dropping ball on the half volley was fantastic. I bet if he tried it again he'd hit row z.

Colton F.C.

The goal reminded me of the former Bristol City striker Bobby Reid who used to knock in loads of goals especially at the Cottage.  BDR has not done badly for Fulham but it would be nice if some of the misses became hits.

perry geyton

Quote from: cookieg on January 23, 2022, 02:12:25 PM
For technique BDR's goal was superb. Hitting a dropping ball on the half volley was fantastic. I bet if he tried it again he'd hit row z.
That's what I'm saying, pin point, so hard to get right

filham

Good to see BDR shooting on target, he has been missing the target a lot up to now.
The Muniz goal was just about the  better if the two because of the manner in which he beat the defender.

perry geyton

Quote from: filham on January 23, 2022, 08:30:38 PM
Good to see BDR shooting on target, he has been missing the target a lot up to now.
The Muniz goal was just about the  better if the two because of the manner in which he beat the defender.
I'm not so sure as good as it was it's easier to turn a player and get a shot off over slamming a volley that's come off the post at full speed and nailing it right when it's about to hit the ground

Jamie88

Quote from: perry geyton on January 23, 2022, 09:30:28 PM
I'm not so sure as good as it was it's easier to turn a player and get a shot off over slamming a volley that's come off the post at full speed and nailing it right when it's about to hit the ground

The ball wasn't coming back off the bar at full speed, it was a failed headed clearance by a Stoke defender. And it was a half-volley

That being said he still made perfect contact with it and deserves great credit

Agree that the Muniz goal was better

perry geyton

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 23, 2022, 10:33:06 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on January 23, 2022, 09:30:28 PM

The ball wasn't coming back off the bar at full speed, it was a failed headed clearance by a Stoke defender. And it was a half-volley

That being said he still made perfect contact with it and deserves great credit

Agree that the Muniz goal was better
I'm just going by my experiences playing football, I know what I'd rather do
Half volleys are frigging hard

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

rusty shackleford

Thats how you know things are currently going our way. 99/100 times DBR tries that he skies it into oblivion