watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attendance

Started by Hugh Gentry, January 27, 2022, 06:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugh Gentry

Did the Shepherds Bush police put out a text on Tuesday night, warning about the 12,770 fans, at home, for a tope of the table clah? Just asking for a friend

SP

I'm sure it'll be packed to the rafters for their cup final though.

mrmicawbers

Funny I do go on their forum Loft for Words which to be fair is very good.Someone on there asked what the attendance was and was duly told the very meager number.Surprise surprise no one questioned it.How very odd?

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 27, 2022, 07:13:27 PM
Funny I do go on their forum Loft for Words which to be fair is very good.Someone on there asked what the attendance was and was duly told the very meager number.Surprise surprise no one questioned it.How very odd?
I think it was low because the 22,000 that went to Coventry couldn't find their way home, apart from the handful that were waiting at Euston for us on the way back from Stoke.

SP

If my maths is correct, 4,000 to Coventry is impressive, that's taking nearly 40% of their home support away?

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: SP on January 27, 2022, 07:31:26 PM
If my maths is correct, 4,000 to Coventry is impressive, that's taking nearly 40% of their home support?
The 4,000 is impressive, the home support is pathetic.....problem is they only want to talk about one of those stats, unsurprisingly.

SP

If I were a QPR fan I'd probably attend away matches rather than visit that cesspit.

HobGoblin

Quote from: SP on January 27, 2022, 07:35:54 PM
If I were a QPR fan I'd probably attend away matches rather than visit that cesspit.

Damn right, hated sharing with them in that dump

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: HobGoblin on January 27, 2022, 07:38:32 PM

Damn right, hated sharing with them in that dump
so true

Dodger53

My sentiment as well!