Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Blackburn v Forest
WBA v Sheff W
QPR v Boro
White Puffa v Brum

Could be a good night for us

AJW48361

Boro Forest & Sheff Utd teams going the right way and  going to be difficult opponents.I feel Baggies could be  revitalised under new management and a change in style of Football.Looks like being a great climax to the end of season.Hopefully we will be in the clear.

cookieg

H4usuallysitting

PaulJ123

Draw
WBA win
Draw
B'mouth win

WBA will improve drastically under Bruce and Bournemouth will be up for it after the fa cup, and Birmingham look very poor.

Jules

Quote from: PaulJ123 on February 09, 2022, 01:32:44 PM
Draw
WBA win
Draw
B'mouth win

WBA will improve drastically under Bruce and Bournemouth will be up for it after the fa cup, and Birmingham look very poor.
Yeah I agree but I would love it if somehow Brum get a result tonight. Even a draw would be great.

Deeping_white

Quote from: PaulJ123 on February 09, 2022, 01:32:44 PM
Draw
WBA win
Draw
B'mouth win

I'm not so sure about WBA - they weren't great with almost the same squad under Bilic, and Bruce isn't a very good manager because look at how his last stint in the championship atVilla went + how turgid Newcastle were under him. They lack an out and out goal scorer and Carroll is about as injury prone as it gets so I don't think swapping Ismael for Bruce is going to suddenly make them much better