watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Well Done Roy

Started by HobGoblin, February 26, 2022, 05:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobGoblin

Good result for Watford, really hope he turns it around for them.

filham

Man.U. really needed 3 points today to boost their effort to finish in that important 4th position ahead of Arsenal, a good performance by Roy, Ray and the Watford players.
However, it looks as if Watford have left Roy too much to do , they really should have appointed him earlier.

Mr K.Dilkington

A point is a great result for Roy but MU are dreadful really
Foolish ham

Jules

Well done indeed in the point at Man U. Watford still going down though unfortunately for Roy.

Watford_fc

Quote from: Jules on February 26, 2022, 07:18:29 PM
Well done indeed in the point at Man U. Watford still going down though unfortunately for Roy.

Unfortunately so .

We seem to have got better on the road even if we were pretty lucky today but had 2 poor home results which left a lot of negativity within the fan base .

Wingnut

Good result. They've got Brentford, Everton, Leeds and Burnley to play at home. If they can pick up draws on the road, and win games like those; games that any PL side should be winning, I think they'll survive.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Wingnut on February 27, 2022, 11:48:06 AM
Good result. They've got Brentford, Everton, Leeds and Burnley to play at home. If they can pick up draws on the road, and win games like those; games that any PL side should be winning, I think they'll survive.
Definitely some winnable games there! I'm cheering for Watford and burnley over Everton and leeds any day of the week
Foolish ham

Andy S

Totally agree. Roy and Ray looked in good spirits at the Grove last week before that heavy defeat. But a point at manure is always good for any team.

bog

So upsetting to see United struggling to score and get booed off at the end.... :005: :012: :003: :54:

092.gif