watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - Swansea v Fulham

Started by rebel, March 06, 2022, 08:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Swansea 0 - 4 Fulham, Mitro on the goal trail, may even see a hat-trick.

Jules

Swansea 1 Fulham 1. Goalscorer Mitro

Cobh Fulham Fan

I agree that Mitro will be out to play catch with goals - so I will say 1-2 to Fulham.

SP

Quote from: Jules on March 06, 2022, 08:23:58 AM
Swansea 1 Fulham 1. Goalscorer Mitro

Was going for this too but I'll now opt for 2-2.

Sgt Fulham

Swansea 1-2 Fulham. This is a much tougher game than a lot of people will give credit, but the boys are good.

Rupert

I am feeling optimistic, Swansea 0 Fulham 2

so, yes, you can blame me if that puts the kybosh on it.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Fulham Tup North

I fancy a few goals.... 1-3.... don't think we will keep a clean shert .. fancy two goal lead, they peg one back...  few  nervous moments then we get a 3rd late on..... 👍⚽️⚽️⚽️
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Fernhurst

Can we carry on win win winning? Small hiccup this week 1-1
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Deeping_white

Obafemi will be their main threat, he's small but quick and we need to watch him with the high line we play. That being said, I fancy us for a 3-0 win as they're not the best defensively and Christie will be unable to play as he's on loan and that'll hurt them I think

filham

I think I can remember scoring seven at Swansea and right now we are not leaking goals so I am looking forward to a comfortable win. Also I think we are as dangerous playing away as we are at the Cottage.
Lets say a modest 0-2 to us.

AJW48361

3-2 or 2-3 cracker to watch interesting to see how Grimes does against us.

blingo

cottage expat

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: filham on March 06, 2022, 12:03:23 PM
I think I can remember scoring seven at Swansea and right now we are not leaking goals so I am looking forward to a comfortable win. Also I think we are as dangerous playing away as we are at the Cottage.
Lets say a modest 0-2 to us.
I think we are better playing away, not always convincing at the Cottage.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bobby01

They won't park the bus so I expect a good game, 1-2 to us.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Twig

Sooner or later there has to be a slip up but I don't think it will be this one. 0-3 the Mighty Whites.

Cobh Fulham Fan

What do you mean sooner or later?  we had more than a few slip ups already this season But i am confident tomorrow night will not be another one. I am always confident and less nervous when we are not at home this season.  a 1-2 Fulham victory!

Wingnut

Makings of a good open game, which should work in our favour. Think we'll win this 1-3.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.