watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, March 07, 2022, 06:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

The starting line up against Swansea is hardly worth discussing, surely it has to be the same again with just a little doubt at right back between Williams and Tete.
                                                                               Rodak
                                                     Williams       Tosin          Ream        Robinson
                                                                           Reed     Seri
                                                                              Carvalho
                                                            Wilson                               Kebano     
                                                                              Mitro                           

Twig

I guess there's a debate if TCcis declared ready to play.

Finnans Right Peg

Thought seri looked tired on sat so he might be on the bench

ex-Pat

Quote from: Twig on March 07, 2022, 06:23:43 PM

No debate...he's not good enough, you have to face facts one of these days.

Jim©

Quote from: ex-Pat on March 08, 2022, 01:57:47 PM

Not good enough for what? I'd say there is a debate as your point of view is "debatable" at best.

filham

Quote from: ex-Pat on March 08, 2022, 01:57:47 PM

Cairney is still a class player but after yet another spell out injured no way will he be fit for 90 minutes. Seri has to start tonight.