more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Demba Ba

Started by Mr Fulham, December 31, 2010, 04:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

http://www.aps.sn/aps.php?page=articles&id_article=75383

Dakar, December 30 (APS) - The Senegalese striker Hoffenheim (Bundesliga), Demba Ba, is now followed by several clubs in English league and French, reports the website of French daily L'Equipe on Thursday visited the APS .

In France, Rennes lack of offensive-oriented players from the successive departures of Moussa Sow, Ismael Bangoura and Asamoah Gyan, closely follows the Senegalese striker.

Hoffenheim striker who has had no contact with the leaders of the French club said it would "study carefully an offer Rennes.

"This is a stable and ambitious club that would have been very interesting for me. I talked with friends who said Senegalese qu'Antonetti is someone with whom you can make much progress. I know they came to see me play, but nothing concrete has been presented, it is a pity, "said Senegalese footballer, author of six goals in 17 Bundesliga matches.

But this is not just Rennais who are on the trail of the international born in the Paris region, since the clubs West Ham and Fulham have already positioned themselves, while Blackburn, Aston Villa or Everton keep an eye on Senegalese footballer.

English clubs have come forward, admitted Demba Ba, before adding: "Playing in the English championship is a dream for me. But I spend quality time with Hoffenheim. He stressed however that it will not leave his current club without the consent of its leaders.

____

Can't see that happening, to be honest. Would be great, but he would be rather expensive and West Ham, Blackburn, Everton and Villa are also after him.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/demba-ba/leistungsdaten/spieler_40205.html

Mr Fulham

Bump!

Hoffenheim's manager Ralf Rangnick has just resigned.

Mr Fulham

He's set to join West Ham for about 6.5m on Tuesday.

finnster01

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 03, 2011, 11:35:22 PM
That's a bit of a bummer.

I can hear the chants of "Demba Ba My Lord, Demba Ba" to the tune of Kum Ba Yah at the Cottage

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

According to my mate (from the football agency), West Ham are only suspending information because there's still a Premiership club heavily interested in Ba. But WHU are firm favourites to land him tomorrow, apparently he's already in London and not in Hoffenheim's training camp in Spain.

Apparently, the other club is Blackburn. But Rovers pulled out of the race and are now trying to re-sign Roque Santa Cruz (plus apparently Bentley and Warnock)...

Edit2: Have to correct myself, it'll be a loan deal (loan fee ~450k) plus a buyer's option (~5.5m)

finnster01

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 03, 2011, 11:45:29 PM
According to my mate (from the football agency), West Ham are only suspending information because there's still a Premiership club heavily interested in Ba. But WHU are firm favourites to land him tomorrow, apparently he's already in London and not in Hoffenheim's training camp in Spain.

Apparently, the other club is Blackburn. But Rovers pulled out of the race and are now trying to re-sign Roque Santa Cruz (plus apparently Bentley and Warnock)...

Edit2: Have to correct myself, it'll be a loan deal (loan fee ~450k) plus a buyer's option (~5.5m)
And Ronaldinho...(Blackburn that is according to SkySports)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

Quote from: finnster01 on January 03, 2011, 11:50:11 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 03, 2011, 11:45:29 PM

And Ronaldinho...(Blackburn that is according to SkySports)

Yes, Venky's will apparently hand Kean a huge transfer kitty.

McBridefan1

Quote from: finnster01 on January 03, 2011, 11:40:48 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 03, 2011, 11:35:22 PM
That's a bit of a bummer.

I can hear the chants of "Demba Ba My Lord, Demba Ba" to the tune of Kum Ba Yah at the Cottage

Demba ba blacksheep would also fit. Although I'm partial to your Demba ba my lord, would be easier for all to chant.

McBridefan1

Hang on, how about Demba ba,  babara ann... From the beach boys song.