https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea News: Combined

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, March 15, 2022, 03:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Quote from: love4ffc on March 15, 2022, 06:11:00 PM
Quote from: Kemosabe on March 15, 2022, 05:32:12 PM
My understanding is that, under the terms of the General Licence issued by the Office For Sanctions Implementation, the club can continue to honour existing contracts so people employed by the club (maintenance staff, physios, catering staff at their training ground etc.) and other key service providers (insurers, utilities, rates etc.) can still be paid.

Additionally, the General Licence also allows the club to pay up to £900,000 (I think this has been increased from £500k) for each Fixture hosted by the club to cover things like policing, crowd management, ``````````````````````````temporary catering staff etc.

So the good news is that the ordinary people referenced in the original post should still all be OK - for this season at least.

I hope that is true for the staff.  As for Mr Tuchel driving the minibus....perhaps those over paid players should dip into their own wallets and help pay for travel.  I mean if they truly care about the club they are playing for, and their fans shouldn't they be willing to help out?

Surely the point here is only their current season ticket holders are allowed in the ground, no others as it would require payment to the club. Therefore the number of staff required will be massively reduced and no doubt dismissed.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

New Kid on the Block

I think the Candy's have Russian backers.

Colton F.C.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I see the Chelsea kit has a yellow strip down the side...

Would be great to expand it somewhat and make their kit like the Ukranian flag.

I am not into that Facebook thing of putting up a flag on your Facebook profile or whatever...but this instance Could send quite a message

f321ffc

Here's how they could win back some good will .
Relocate out of SW6
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

SP

Sky showed some of this week's VAR c*ck-ups this morning, the Ch*lsea player elbows someone in the face & only gets a yellow card.........

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum