watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

From the Cherries Message Board

Started by JimOG, March 15, 2022, 10:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimOG

The second half was abysmal. There's no other word for it. So safe when we had the ball until we crossed the halfway line when we were sloppy and lacking in numbers.

We sat back and let them dictate. You could see the way it was going ten minutes in and I was urging Parker to change it somehow. He did nothing until 75 minutes when he made us even more cautious with the Pearson sub.

Seeing how we sparked into life after the equaliser almost made what went before even worse. We had it in us but didn't show interest in making it happen. Or had been instructed to sit back.

This was a game where after 10 minutes we absolutely had them on toast but a complete lack of attacking bravery combined with poor quality on the ball let them back into it. Ponderous, ponderous, ponderous.

Points thrown away and a performance that was, frankly, rubbish after the first ten minutes.

Whatever the halftime changes were meant to do, they didn't work. The fact that we carried on hoping it would get better was a managerial failing. If Parker takes the plaudits when we pick up the points, he should take the ire when we don't win games that were there for the taking.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Let's worry about our own problems rather that keep banging on about Parker!!

SP

I see their fans also believe their team are knackered. 

PaulJ123

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on March 15, 2022, 10:05:18 PM

Exactly.

cookieg

Given that they are our closest rivals I think we need to think about what they are doing. And as long as they keep slipping up the better for us.

Ruislip White

I always find this interesting- thanks for posting.

blingo

What problems???? We're in pole position and have an eleven point advantage and a goal difference worth another point.

cookieg

Quote from: blingo on March 15, 2022, 10:53:34 PM
What problems???? We're in pole position and have an eleven point advantage and a goal difference worth another point.

Don't start the goal difference being worth another point thing 😂😂

Snibbo

Quote from: PaulJ123 on March 15, 2022, 10:24:31 PM

Exactly.

Scroll on by if you're  not interested.  Easier than posting a whinge

AJW48361

All about Duddersfield at the Wall tonight.

FulhamKC

RaySmith

It is interesting to hear them moaning, given the position they're in, but listening to 5Live  phone -ins, all modern fans moan a lot it seems, even if their club seems to be doing  quite well.

One thing that makes me a bit uncomfortable - our triumphalism towards them and their unhappy fans, because in a Fulhamish nightmare, I see them overtaking us, unlikely as this seems.