Main Menu

£1000 season tickets in Riverside

Started by f321ffc, March 17, 2022, 03:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

RAY Rock ????

£1000 to get soaked for half a season as when the rain falls the front of the stand gets drenched no thanks this needs sorting ASAP

johnmac

Also they state that over 65 pay adult price

Riversider

Am I being a bit thick here, in the previous Riverside Stand Block W was the most expensive and Block S (where I sat) was considerably cheaper,  it now seems next season its one price regardless of where you sit , so the Row closest to the Putney End or closest to the Hammersmith End is a thousand pond same as the more central ones, doesn't seem fair to me ,
And if its a grand for the lower tier what will the upper tier cost 🤔

junior white

I was expecting the cost to be £850 or higher so not surprised.

bobbo

I think there's so much to think about ie I and others around me would all like to be kept together there's no mention of this possibility , I also think they should do open days whereby we can go see it first . Lastly as has been said I'm very concerned about getting wet. Plus what will be out options should we decline this offer.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

ffc1967

I purchased two u18 season tickets in the riverside they were £50 each for my kids, they  went up to £69 each when they moved to the Hammersmith end and now £500 to go back to the Riverside, which is 10x the original cost !
£1,000 for two kids instead of the original £100 !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy S

They care about money not supporters!

fulhamfever

Have to make their money back somehow

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dorsetwhite

Khan cares nothing about loyal fans. Just wants to sell tickets to the highest bidder. Fulham a family centred club?Not anymore, that,s for sure.

cookieg

I won't be sitting there so really not bothered how much the tickets are.

ALG01

When I said that i didn't think much of the stand, it was too big for the site and blocked the view of the riuver which gave the ground its charming character.... i was roundly turned on by most (not all) on here.

Now the prices are being put up ridiculously and people are upset.

I sit on the opposite side and always have and am really concerned what we will be charged.

cookieg

Quote from: ALG01 on March 17, 2022, 04:43:00 PM
When I said that i didn't think much of the stand, it was too big for the site and blocked the view of the riuver which gave the ground its charming character.... i was roundly turned on by most (not all) on here.

Now the prices are being put up ridiculously and people are upset.

I sit on the opposite side and always have and am really concerned what we will be charged.

Not sure where you sit but I've never had much of a view of the river other than a slight glimpse of a sail when a dinghy goes by.

Southcoastffc

Excuse my ignorance, what price were Riverside season tickets pre the new stand?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Information

BUT the central seats are too good for 1,000 quid

So its the "Cheap seats " only for  £1,000

Please note, in line with the old Riverside Stand, the very central block of the Lower Tier will be available for Hospitality guests.

Riversider

Quote from: bobbo on March 17, 2022, 03:59:35 PM
I think there's so much to think about ie I and others around me would all like to be kept together there's no mention of this possibility , I also think they should do open days whereby we can go see it first . Lastly as has been said I'm very concerned about getting wet. Plus what will be out options should we decline this offer.

Couldn't agree more, why can't we be offered the chance to pop along one Sunday to see what we're being asked to spend £1,000 on, where else would you spend a grand without knowing what you're buying  ?

H4usuallysitting

I'm looking forward to my seat in the swimming pool in the riverplate stand.... A bag of sand for a football seat - I suppose somebody has to pay for it being built

Steeeeeeeeeed

Over a 19 home game season in the Prem that is £52.63 a game.

If it was covered I wouldn't mind payin that for the odd game or three, about £50 sounds pricey, but reasonable ...but as it appears it's not then I wouldn't fancy that at all for 19 games.

blingo

Quote from: Riversider on March 17, 2022, 03:37:31 PM
Am I being a bit thick here, in the previous Riverside Stand Block W was the most expensive and Block S (where I sat) was considerably cheaper,  it now seems next season its one price regardless of where you sit , so the Row closest to the Putney End or closest to the Hammersmith End is a thousand pond same as the more central ones, doesn't seem fair to me ,
And if its a grand for the lower tier what will the upper tier cost 🤔

A lot more tears than the lower stand lol