https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Preston

Started by Thames Bank 1, March 22, 2022, 06:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thames Bank 1

Does anyone know why tickets are not available yet for the Preston game

sarnian

They were waiting for the Sky games to be announced in case there was a kick off time change but now it's confirmed as 3pm the tickets should soon be on sale.

Thames Bank 1

Thanks, surprised still no info on tickets, following sky announcement

SuffolkWhite

Just bought my   049:gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

lomotd

Preston game now moved to 7:45pm on Tuesday 19th April.

Know this will mess a lot of people.

sarnian

Quote from: lomotd on March 25, 2022, 03:09:24 PM
Preston game now moved to 7:45pm on Tuesday 19th April.

Know this will mess a lot of people.

Correct, booked my flights yesterday for a Monday game.

Information

This is all because of the late Friday match away on Sky I guess

SG

What a pisser - was going to be my grandchildren's first game at the Cottage - being a 3.00 pm ko.
Bloody ridiculous trying to get them to a game on a Saturday at 3.00

Andyd17

Just got a refund on my ticket.  Going to be my Daughters first game.  Can't do Saturdays as my son plays football.  Clearly the club prefer sky money over letting the next generation watch their team at a reasonable time

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Andyd17 on March 25, 2022, 03:54:55 PM
Just got a refund on my ticket.  Going to be my Daughters first game.  Can't do Saturdays as my son plays football.  Clearly the club prefer sky money over letting the next generation watch their team at a reasonable time

Got my tickets refunded also, I think Sky have the final say according to the women at the ticket office!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

jeremyfulham

Quote from: Andyd17 on March 25, 2022, 03:54:55 PM
It is only the clubs fault insofar as they are a member of the 72 team EFL who take TV monies,can understand peoples frustrations but if we want to see the best players at our club we have to sign up to tv deals.

Twig

It's appalling and shows zero respect for us supporters. But sadly it has been apparent for years supporters are a long way down the FA's priority list and the TV channels couldn't give a monkey's about us because in their view it's not their job to worry about us, just to maximise their income.  I don't blame FFC at all as they are powerless.

Information

Still no ticket announcement yet

I guess they are waiting until April 1st maybe

MartyFFC

Social media is awash with furious Preston fans aggrieved at having to shell-out 35 English pounds for a Tuesday night

Information

Preston always used to do a Gentry day as an away day
Easter Monday would have been perfect for them?

Information

Quote from: Information on March 31, 2022, 03:08:38 PM
Still no ticket announcement yet

I guess they are waiting until April 1st maybe

Missed the announcement then !!

Tickets will go on sale to Official 2021/22 Members from 10am on Thursday 24th March.

2021/22 Season Ticket Holders can purchase additional seats from 10am on Monday 28th March.

Tickets go on General Sale, from 10am on Wednesday 30th March.

Arthur

Quote from: Twig on March 25, 2022, 07:06:14 PM
It's appalling and shows zero respect for us supporters. But sadly it has been apparent for years supporters are a long way down the FA's priority list and the TV channels couldn't give a monkey's about us because in their view it's not their job to worry about us, just to maximise their income.  I don't blame FFC at all as they are powerless.

How could Sky have dictated the Preston fixture be moved if it's not showing the game? This change has to be at the behest of the Club, surely.