watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth sold out

Started by Mickeyboro, April 12, 2022, 08:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickeyboro

I live half a mile from the ground but couldn't purchase till tomorrow. Do I stand outside and dash in when the gates open? Do they even allow that now?

Wingnut

Make sure you check for returns.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

CincyFulham1

First step: buy a trampoline...the rest just works itself out.

Submitted by Wile E. Coyote

Mickeyboro

AJW48361

Mickeyboro

Tell me about it! All the kids in kit who will never get to see their heroes in the flesh.

I will be the bloke standing outside with a notice saying '50 years a Hammersmith Ender - any spares?'

049:gif

ALG01

Quote from: Mickeyboro on April 13, 2022, 09:59:35 PM
Tell me about it! All the kids in kit who will never get to see their heroes in the flesh.

I will be the bloke standing outside with a notice saying '50 years a Hammersmith Ender - any spares?'

049:gif

Good luck. If you go you could well be lucky. People always drop out.

Terry Towling

TBF I am really pleased that so many Fulham fans are going to show their appreciation of Scott Parker. I know that many of us felt cheated that we weren't able to say thanks and goodbye properly but at least this shows that we are definately the best supporters in this league. Well done and I hope you enjoy your standing ovation.

RaySmith

Wait for the Fulham fan coaches to arrive at the ground - someone will be sure to have a spare ticket to sell at cost price, because a pal dropped out.

Or there's touts, of course.

bobby01

Quote from: Terry Towling on April 13, 2022, 11:24:56 PM
TBF I am really pleased that so many Fulham fans are going to show their appreciation of Scott Parker. I know that many of us felt cheated that we weren't able to say thanks and goodbye properly but at least this shows that we are definately the best supporters in this league. Well done and I hope you enjoy your standing ovation.

:dead horse: :dead horse: 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

filham

Good to know that we are going to have a lot of fans at the match, hope they give the team their full support and come home with three points.

Wingnut

Quote from: Mickeyboro on April 12, 2022, 10:45:58 PM
Quote from: Wingnut on April 12, 2022, 10:26:36 PM
Make sure you check for returns.

Thanks. How do I do that?

Phone the ticket office in the days leading up to the game.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.