watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premier Beware.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 19, 2022, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

With 2 or 3 decent signings,I'm quite sure we wont be the whipping boys this time around...Coyw. 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Wingnut

With the right signings we can stay up for sure. Just going to enjoy this game, and winning the title (fingers crossed), before I think about the challenge that the PL poses.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BestOfBrede

I agree Mince, but it's 'won't' rather than want
Doesn't matter but it does make a difference in your comment

Now for the champions trophy!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 19, 2022, 09:47:37 PM

It's my phones fault honest.😆

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 19, 2022, 09:54:59 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 19, 2022, 09:47:37 PM

It's my phones fault honest.😆
:022:
I believe you

What a 'kin season we are witnessing- phew I'm in need of my bed now!!
049:gif

fancyfeet4

I think the #1 thing we need is a winger with pace.  At the next level we cant just rely on service and BDR or Kebano or whomever else doesnt have it to get behind or take a defender on.  Our CM really isn't that creative either without Carvahlo and while Wilson has potential, putting it all on him for creativity is probably too much.

I would work hard to find a pacey winger to match the craft of Wilson and the size of Mitro.  Lookman clearly is a solid PL player and was a version of that last time around.  Obviously, we will want to hit bigger on it, but someone who can steal a game or a point is so key.  Look at what Zaha and how he pretty much kept CP up in previous years on his own. Not an easy find, but I think someone like that would make Mitros job so much easier and it would let the hard working guys around them be able to just focus on their jobs. 

HobGoblin

Quote from: fancyfeet4 on April 19, 2022, 11:12:12 PM
I think the #1 thing we need is a winger with pace.  At the next level we cant just rely on service and BDR or Kebano or whomever else doesnt have it to get behind or take a defender on.  Our CM really isn't that creative either without Carvahlo and while Wilson has potential, putting it all on him for creativity is probably too much.

I would work hard to find a pacey winger to match the craft of Wilson and the size of Mitro.  Lookman clearly is a solid PL player and was a version of that last time around.  Obviously, we will want to hit bigger on it, but someone who can steal a game or a point is so key.  Look at what Zaha and how he pretty much kept CP up in previous years on his own. Not an easy find, but I think someone like that would make Mitros job so much easier and it would let the hard working guys around them be able to just focus on their jobs.

Is this new lad, Soloman the one for this?

blingo

I think that that is the intention

The Rational Fan

The two tasks FFC need to do immediately is sign Tosin for more than one season (hopefully five seasons) and then finalise Wilson's transfer with Liverpool (which is supposed to be 95% complete so therefore not completed yet). This shouldn't be the most difficult tasks but it is the most important as it will help us get other quality signings.