watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Young Guns

Started by RAY Rock ????, April 21, 2022, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

There are some absolute ballers that play in the championship I would like us to sign some of them as they are young and will have a resale value.
1) Levi Colwill
2) Callum O'Hare
3) Isaiah Jones
4) Joe Worrall
5) Antoine Semenyo
6) Viktor Gyökeres
7) Chris Willock
8) Lewis O'Brien
9) Elijah Adebayo.
10) Keane Lewis-Potter
11) Emil Riis Jakobsen
I feel they could all play in the premier league

rebel

Are you going to start a 'Go Fund Me Page'?

RAY Rock ????

howitis

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on April 21, 2022, 03:58:47 PM
There are some absolute ballers that play in the championship I would like us to sign some of them as they are young and will have a resale value.
1) Levi Colwill
2) Callum O'Hare
3) Isaiah Jones
4) Joe Worrall
5) Antoine Semenyo
6) Viktor Gyökeres
7) Chris Willock
8) Lewis O'Brien
9) Elijah Adebayo.

Some good names there and I agree that there is plenty of talent in the Champ ready to make the step up....

Mr K.Dilkington

If you can get them for good prices these kinda signings are smarter than seri and anguissa types. Resale was mentioned as a potential plus
Foolish ham

Twig

Don't forget we have our own youngsters waiting to step up. I'd hate to just go out, buy young players and push ours down the pecking order.

bobby01

Quote from: Twig on April 21, 2022, 07:53:56 PM
Don't forget we have our own youngsters waiting to step up. I'd hate to just go out, buy young players and push ours down the pecking order.

Agree we have some highly talented youngsters who could well step up to the same standard as Fabio or surpass him.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Jims Dentist

Good post.
I feel some would step up to the Premier  better than possible imports.

Hatch007

Keane Lewis-Potter at Hull can be added to that list

AJW48361

Now is the time for Grimes of Swansea.

The Rational Fan

1) Levi Colwill
2) Callum O'Hare
3) Isaiah Jones
4) Joe Worrall
5) Antoine Semenyo
6) Viktor Gyökeres
7) Chris Willock
8) Lewis O'Brien
9) Elijah Adebayo.
10) Keane Lewis-Potter
11) Emil Riis Jakobsen

In my opinion, a fantastic bunch of players for us to sign. These players give us a good shot at staying up, but if we get relegated next season, then it would be best to do it with a bunch of players that are improving that can win the championship and the next season can become premier league players. If our one year plan to become premier league doesn't work, a better three year plan is required.

rebel

Quote from: The Rational Fan on April 22, 2022, 02:58:20 AM
1) Levi Colwill
2) Callum O'Hare
3) Isaiah Jones
4) Joe Worrall
5) Antoine Semenyo
6) Viktor Gyökeres
7) Chris Willock
8) Lewis O'Brien
9) Elijah Adebayo.
10) Keane Lewis-Potter
11) Emil Riis Jakobsen

In my opinion, a fantastic bunch of players for us to sign. These players give us a good shot at staying up, but if we get relegated next season, then it would be best to do it with a bunch of players that are improving that can win the championship and the next season can become premier league players. If our one year plan to become premier league doesn't work, a better three year plan is required.

The club wouldn't sign those players on 'a month of Sundays'. Simply because they don't have Premiership or at that level experience. The club are want to stay in the Premiership, as much as it is fun to get relegated,  then get promoted, then get relegated, then get promoted, then get relegated, then get promoted etc.

rebel

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on April 21, 2022, 06:33:43 PM
Why are you skint
Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on April 21, 2022, 06:33:43 PM
Why are you skint

You said 'you wanted to buy them, before editing your post'.

kiwian

Quote from: rebel on April 22, 2022, 07:01:39 AM
1) Levi Colwill
2) Callum O'Hare
3) Isaiah Jones
4) Joe Worrall
5) Antoine Semenyo
6) Viktor Gyökeres
7) Chris Willock
8) Lewis O'Brien
9) Elijah Adebayo.
10) Keane Lewis-Potter
11) Emil Riis Jakobsen

The club wouldn't sign those players on 'a month of Sundays'. Simply because they don't have Premiership or at that level experience. The club are want to stay in the Premiership, as much as it is fun to get relegated,  then get promoted, then get relegated, then get promoted, then get relegated, then get promoted etc.

What's wrong with our youth??
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Lordedmundo

Quote from: kiwian on April 22, 2022, 07:04:57 AM
Quote from: rebel on April 22, 2022, 07:01:39 AM
1) Levi Colwill
2) Callum O'Hare
3) Isaiah Jones
4) Joe Worrall
5) Antoine Semenyo
6) Viktor Gyökeres
7) Chris Willock
8) Lewis O'Brien
9) Elijah Adebayo.
10) Keane Lewis-Potter
11) Emil Riis Jakobsen

What's wrong with our youth??

I wouldn't argue that these are all good players - but we really need Premier League starters next season.  We have plenty of squad players and youngsters (who are arguably just as good if not better) waiting to come in.  I think it likely that players like Kebano, Reed, Seri, Cairney and Ream (if he stays) will be dropping to the bench next season - so I cannot see us signing a player like Lewis-Potter (for instance) who is not really any sort of update on Neeskens. 

I think this is a good list of players for a team that has just been relegated back down to the Championship - so I expect that Norwich and probably Watford will be looking at some of these players.

brightster

Out of all of them the one that impressed me most this year is Elijah Adebayo, who funny enough was on our books until 2019 when he was released.
He's done really well for a youngster in the championship for Luton, 39 league appearances and got 16 goals with 4 assists.