News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

Started by White Noise, January 02, 2011, 10:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Anyone get any good music over Christmas? The thought of two months abstemiousness is driving me into a Joy Division state of mind

JOY DIVISION-Transmission

ImperialWhite

Saxon Shore - "The Shaping of a Helpless Joy" [Studio Version]

When we inevitably ascend to the European spots after David Villa and Messi make shock moves to Craven Cottage (and José Mourinho becomes coach).

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

nevzter

Wow, haven't listened to QOTSA in some time, thanks for the reminder...and rarely is it a bad day to listen to Joy Division.

I recently had to move some items to storage and found a few old Afghan Whigs cds that I hadn't listened to in a while (also some Husker Du and Replacements that I had once accused an old housemate of stealing).  Here's a taste of the Whigs from The Conan O'Brien Show circa '93 or '94.

DEBONAIR the afghan whigs
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Jimbobob

Quote from: nevzter on January 02, 2011, 11:51:30 PM
Wow, haven't listened to QOTSA in some time, thanks for the reminder...and rarely is it a bad day to listen to Joy Division.

I recently had to move some items to storage and found a few old Afghan Whigs cds that I hadn't listened to in a while (also some Husker Du and Replacements that I had once accused an old housemate of stealing).  Here's a taste of the Whigs from The Conan O'Brien Show circa '93 or '94.

DEBONAIR the afghan whigs

That is some good stuff haven't heard in ages!!! All the above are great....great..thanks
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

BarryP

The Mrs. snore.  I'll spare you the recording.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Rod Sewart ...SoulBook
Rod Stewart - New Album "Soulbook" Q&A

from a previous one ....
Baby It's cold Outside
Baby Its Cold Outside - Dolly Parton and Rod Stewart

alfie

Seasick Steve and Nine below zero(live) mind blast man.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

os5889

colossus

http://www.myspace.com/ianbritt

Dedicate by this guy is a great track
English guy not very well known here but quite well known around Holland

sipwell

As i am correcting papers, some Chopin always does the trick (to keep be relaxed).
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

The radiators in the apartment is going bonkers.
Sounds like I am trapped in the early industrial revolution
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

http://www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/24966

Anonymous 4' -Spiritus Et Alme/Gaude Virgo Salutata --
An English Ladymass
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BalDrick

First Christmas for god knows how long that I didn't get any music - though I did buy myself another Husker Du album (Warehouse Songs and Stories) shortly before. Wife got the XX album, pretty lame I reckon.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"