more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

U23 final game tonight

Started by bobby01, April 29, 2022, 06:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Streaming free on website  and ffp tv
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

EricB

Like watching the 1st v Forest.   We play around the back, they close us down. 0-1 down after 5 mins. We must of had 90% of the ball.

MickTheBeard

Kongolo 2nd game lost the 1st and now started 2nd so far losing good job he's only got 2more years on his contract only happens with our lot.  I noticed the Margate boy only has a contract till the summer, they don't play him why bother signing him can't be any good or they would play him.

Mince n Tatties

EricB

1-1halftime, we are in control without making loads of chances.  Kongolo looks assured (as he should at this level), Adrion Pajaziti looks calm in midfield.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: MickTheBeard on April 29, 2022, 07:25:01 PM
Kongolo 2nd game lost the 1st and now started 2nd so far losing good job he's only got 2more years on his contract only happens with our lot.  I noticed the Margate boy only has a contract till the summer, they don't play him why bother signing him can't be any good or they would play him.
Have a shave mate!
Blimey

Sting of the North

Of course it doesn't only happen at Fulham, that is obviously not true.

As for Godo, maybe they just wanted to take a longer closer look?

Not everything is the end of the world mr Beard.

South Coast White

Anyone got a link, for some reason I can't get any stream from my mobile on club Web site.

Mince n Tatties

EricB

Mince n Tatties

Tabby

Luke Harris can't stop scoring it seems 4-3.

EricB

davew

Good game, come on you young whites! COYYW!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Think that comment is unfair, so he has played twice and we lost once, but now winning the 2nd game. Have a drink Mick that's what I do occasionally!

davew

Mince n Tatties

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 29, 2022, 08:45:50 PM
Harris has scored 4.
Really enjoying the match Mince, plenty of potential in this squad! Bet the Liverpool scouts are watching it!

davew

Didn't need Mitro 2nite (lol). Well done Fulham, very enjoyable!!

EricB

Enjoyable game.  1st time I had seen them play.  Like watching the 1st team without Mitro. Some good potential.