watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stewards

Started by gang, May 03, 2022, 09:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

I was at the game last night, brilliant occasion, at the Hammersmith end during the pitch invasion one of the stewards was tripping and kicking at the fans. He was a tall lean man, a supervisor by his uniform and will be fortunate not to be reported to the police for assault; I know it's his job to try and prevent the invasion but he is only allowed to use reasonable force in so doing.
Moan over COYW.

flyingfish

He had no.11 on his blue tabard. From what I witnessed he should be under arrest

Logicalman

Report the matter to the Club mate. They have enough cctv going on so they can find any such incidents and deal with them accordingly.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

flyingfish

RaySmith

At the play-off semi-final v Derby, there was also a pitch invasion at the end, but mostly fans from  the Hammy end, and no-one  around me, at the front of the Riverside near the Putney End,  went on to the pitch, but one young Fulham fan dld, and he was tackled to the ground by about 3 stewards and taken away!

At the same time, police confronted Derby fans in the Putney End, trying to get onto the pitch, and drew batons to keep them back - good job they didn't get on to confront our fans.