watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulhams goal of the Season

Started by davew, June 04, 2022, 09:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Just watched the 20 contenders, wow, what a collection to choose from! I have voted for Williams.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

With a total of 106 and a short list of 20 it is going to be hard to reach agreement on this one. Maybe easier if we have two contests, one for Mitro and another for the rest.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It depends how you look at goals. Some result from brilliant teamwork and build up and others from spectacular shots. It will not win but my choice Muniz against Stoke was as good as any in my mind.

Motspur Park

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on June 04, 2022, 09:51:13 AM
It depends how you look at goals. Some result from brilliant teamwork and build up and others from spectacular shots. It will not win but my choice Muniz against Stoke was as good as any in my mind.

I voted for Wilson v Stoke. Many better strikes on show but I loved the teamwork for this goal and the layoff from Mitro was sublime.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Motspur Park on June 04, 2022, 10:01:31 AM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on June 04, 2022, 09:51:13 AM

I voted for Wilson v Stoke. Many better strikes on show but I loved the teamwork for this goal and the layoff from Mitro was sublime.
that would have been my second choice, thought Mitro against Swansea was the best, started near our own corner flag switched to the right wing and a lovely measured finish from Mitro.

Southcoastffc

i couldn't (yet) choose between 6.  Interestingly, Wilson has 3 of those. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

WhiteJC

even though he's not (currently) a Fulham player I went for Williams v Swansea

Lighthouse

Neeskens Kebano control and turn and scoring at a tight angle wins it for me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Ludlow Richard

Williams would have definitely won it if his shot from the half way line had gone in instead of hitting the bar. Fine margins......

S.F.Sorrow

Lost of great goals to choose from.  I'm gonna have to go with the one I felt had the most emotional impact: Cairney's goal in his "comeback" against Cardiff.

flyingfish

Disappointed Mitro vs Boro not shortlisted

AJW48361

ffcthereligion

Quote from: flyingfish on June 04, 2022, 03:50:04 PM

Me too! Utterly emphatic header

SG

Quote from: AJW48361 on June 04, 2022, 04:49:03 PM
Mitro Swansea at home.

Thats mine as well - brilliant team goal and finish

ffc73

Would have liked a 1-2-3 choice & the winner chosen based on an aggregate score.
Went for Muniz at Stoke. Ask me tomorrow & I'll choose any of half a dozen others.

kiwian

Quote from: flyingfish on June 04, 2022, 03:50:04 PM
So hard to choose but went with Mitro v Peterborough because of the brilliant lead up.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?