watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Signings

Started by ffcwickford, June 11, 2022, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcwickford

It doesn't matter how much paper talk and other mumbo jumbo is spouted about Fulham signings in the transfer window. It is only when the contract has been signed and the photo shoot done - will it appear as all done and dusted on the Offal

SuffolkWhite

When is pre season training, that's the key for new players!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on June 11, 2022, 07:07:45 PM
Hoping signings come in next week,fingers crossed.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Well, that's just ruined the 22 / 23 official summer new signing thread - 116 pages to date, days, months in & we still haven't had the first award yet!

Ah well roll on to Monday then.

Hang on though, who sang "I don't like Mondays...?"

ianthailand

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on June 11, 2022, 10:25:00 PM
Well, that's just ruined the 22 / 23 official summer new signing thread - 116 pages to date, days, months in & we still haven't had the first award yet!

Perhaps it'll be The Bangles 'Manic Monday" More chance of Wrestle Mania i suppose!

Lighthouse

Quote from: ianthailand on June 11, 2022, 11:28:23 PM
Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on June 11, 2022, 10:25:00 PM

Perhaps it'll be The Bangles 'Manic Monday" More chance of Wrestle Mania i suppose!

I think it;s best not to even think about it. After all 'Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down'
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

We're not signing Sir Bob Geldorf are we ?
If so   "Tell me why"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rebel

You really want them in 6 weeks before the season starts, to get a proper pre-season. But lets say at a stretch 4 weeks, so 6 July

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: rebel on June 12, 2022, 06:25:59 AM

You really want them in 6 weeks before the season starts, to get a proper pre-season. But lets say at a stretch 4 weeks, so 6 July

That's what is needed most signings in for pre season,  so a couple of weeks yet before real panic sets in on this board and the hair fly's  :005:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

Thank god I'm out working Monday.

filham

There were times when we had early sightings of new players, pre signing, at Motspur Park possibly for medicals. Have we no longer anyone reporting these movements.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on June 12, 2022, 07:16:34 PM
There were times when we had early sightings of new players, pre signing, at Motspur Park possibly for medicals. Have we no longer anyone reporting these movements.

I used to hide in the bushes,but Woolly promised last window to bring me flask of hot coffee,but he never turned up.😒

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 12, 2022, 07:25:41 PM

I used to hide in the bushes,but Woolly promised last window to bring me flask of hot coffee,but he never turned up.😒
Don't believe that at all, he always turns up, shed load of coffee with him but where were you, surely not in the bushes??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on June 12, 2022, 07:28:56 PM

Don't believe that at all, he always turns up, shed load of coffee with him but where were you, surely not in the bushes??

😉

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 12, 2022, 08:10:47 PM

😉

Don't you remember mince, the last time i turned up with a boiled egg and oxo cube, you were fast asleep.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 12, 2022, 09:52:45 PM

😉

Don't you remember mince, the last time i turned up with a boiled egg and oxo cube, you were fast asleep.

😄

ffcwickford

You two are the funniest people on this board 077.gif

BarryP

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 12, 2022, 09:52:45 PM

😉

If he was fast asleep how would he remember?
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ffcwickford on June 11, 2022, 06:23:02 PM
It doesn't matter how much paper talk and other mumbo jumbo is spouted about Fulham signings in the transfer window. It is only when the contract has been signed and the photo shoot done - will it appear as all done and dusted on the Offal

Have we signed Mumbo Jumbo yet

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on June 13, 2022, 06:12:35 PM
Quote from: ffcwickford on June 11, 2022, 06:23:02 PM

Have we signed Mumbo Jumbo yet

Dont know about Mumbo,but Jumbo has turned us down and signed for Fred Larnes travelling circus.🐘