watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- Question fo the night

Started by bog, June 11, 2022, 07:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Before tonight's game Jack Grealish is interviewed. The lady asking says 'Harry Kane is not playing tonight. Does that mean other players will have to score?'  :022:

LittleErn

England are playing Parkerball again, so it is unlikely.

bog

What really annoys me is international footballers on about £80,000 a week cannot kick with their left foot. They have all the time to practice but no.  :031:

092.gif

ianthailand

Quote from: bog on June 11, 2022, 08:39:54 PM
What really annoys me is international footballers on about £80,000 a week cannot kick with their left foot. They have all the time to practice but no.  :031:

092.gif

wing
+1. I'm right footed but played most of my games on the left wing as i could adequately use my left foot. Now i can't even kick the wife!

bog

Another innate question asked after the final whistle by the same interviewer: 'When Mason Mount hit the bar what should he have done better?' Emm tough one that.  :022:

LittleErn

Southgate is worried about our lack of goals. Could it be the slow buildup and complete lack of any risk taking going forward? How many times did Grealish even attempt to go outside his marker - I think he cut inside every time, and we played in front of the defenders as a result. ( He wasn't the only one. )

filham

Quote from: bog on June 11, 2022, 07:45:03 PM
Before tonight's game Jack Grealish is interviewed. The lady asking says 'Harry Kane is not playing tonight. Does that mean other players will have to score?'  :022:
The answer of course should have been " no that will not be necessary, we will just settle for a goalless draw"

filham

Quote from: LittleErn on June 12, 2022, 09:42:56 AM
Southgate is worried about our lack of goals. Could it be the slow buildup and complete lack of any risk taking going forward? How many times did Grealish even attempt to go outside his marker - I think he cut inside every time, and we played in front of the defenders as a result. ( He wasn't the only one. )
Inside out wide men are spoiling the game. Oh to see the likes of the true flyer on the left with a great left peg like Tosh or Barret or Walker.

bog

Plodding football with no one taking an opponent on by running with the ball and open up the game and cause panic. Sometimes 70% possession with no shots!! Goalkeepers made not to pick up pack passes was supposed to cut out negative football. Now this has become part of the game. Okay in some cases but can be oh so boring.   :016:

092.gif

bencher

Quote from: filham on June 12, 2022, 09:53:04 AM
Inside out wide men are spoiling the game. Oh to see the likes of the true flyer on the left with a great left peg like Tosh or Barret or Walker.

I don't want to ruin things for you but if we do sign Manor Solomon as reported, he is a another inside out wide man. Having Kebano on the left able to go either way was a really potent outlet for us this season.

filham

Quote from: bencher on June 12, 2022, 02:35:01 PM
Quote from: filham on June 12, 2022, 09:53:04 AM

I don't want to ruin things for you but if we do sign Manor Solomon as reported, he is a another inside out wide man. Having Kebano on the left able to go either way was a really potent outlet for us this season.
Yes, Kebano was a breath of fresh air, hope we see a little of him from time to time this season.