News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Thought We Were Doomed When The Line-up Was Announced?

Started by White Noise, January 04, 2011, 09:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

What did you make of that then?

That was a really strange game in a lot of ways and yet ends up being our best result of the season.

Not quite sure how we did that?

sipwell

We had a good Stockdale, who saved 2 "made goals" in my view and a very active attack.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

Well for starters, I don't understand why WBA didn't park the bus with no healthy defenders in their side. Big mistake on their part. I would have played for a point, hoping to nick one in the end if I was managing them
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Blimey I think I shall do other things than post on this MB during the game. Had a nice relaxing time listening to GJ. But imagined the worse before the game.

Birmingham won at Blackpool so this draws in so many clubs into the relegation battle. It could be relegation with 50 points the way things are going.  :doh:

Lets hope we can bring in a forward soon and not pretend this was anything but a freak but good result.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mccscratch

I was not shocked, they looked silly on high balls into the box, defenders and GK... AJ is way way way over-rated IMHO so scoring 2 decent corners and getting a nice crack from Davies left me smiling and confident that if we get Bob back we will be a top 10 again...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

os5889

I'll admit to worrying the inevitable Fulhamish defeat to a team that had lost 4 on the bounce...

HatterDon

No, I was more confident than ever -- although I was very VERY nervous for 60 minutes. They had one less experienced defender than I thought they'd have. Was it the replacement for Kamara for AJ or the Stockdale for The Aussie that was supposed to have filled us with a feeling of doom?

Silly billy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel