more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2022/23

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 21, 2022, 02:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: RaySmith on July 04, 2022, 09:41:41 AM
Fans are going to ask questions if the deal fails because of an extra 2 million euros!

people say its only 2M, so why dont Juve just accept our bid as it is then, an extra 2m here and there and suddenly youve spent 10% of your transfer budget paying over the odds for players 

Motspur Park

Fans are going to ask questions if the deal fails because of an extra 2 million euros!
The same fans will also levy accusations of financial incompetence should the club fail ffp rules.

bencher

[/quot`e]

Those same fans are free to stump up the cash themselves

Bronaldinho

@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Deeping_white

Palhinha about to be announced on Twitter FYI

Lordedmundo

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 04, 2022, 09:55:50 AM
Palhinha about to be announced on Twitter FYI

Yes - phew. Now confirmed (sort of)...

THE JOAO FACTOR!

SuffolkWhite

Good first signing 👏,  now let's get some more across the line.
COYW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

fulhamfever

70sPimlico

Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 04, 2022, 09:54:12 AM
Quote from: rebel on July 04, 2022, 07:35:33 AM
https://www.footballinsider247.com/liverpool-forest-williams-terms/

Forest just signed another RB for £5m

If a player signs for Forest this early in the transfer window. I feel fairly confident in saying we will get someone better.

I get the feeling Forest's M.O will be to have one eye on being stronger for a promotion push for 23/24 and that will reflect their contracts.

I think its clear that our M.O is to not be anywhere near the bottom 3.

20/21 We started the league with a back line of Bryan, Hector, Ream & Odoi.

We finished the season 3rd from bottom with a god awful coach.

Even with no additions (which is unlikely as we are after a CB and a full back) we'd start this season with Robinson, Tosin, Ream & Tete.

I'd say quality rather than quantity is order of the day. Todays signing makes us look like a premiership side.

hovewhite

I have just read that Lazio haven't started talking to the CH yet as Fulham are in pole position apperently.

JoeS

Quote from: hovewhite on July 04, 2022, 10:34:16 AM
I have just read that Lazio haven't started talking to the CH yet as Fulham are in pole position apperently.

Where did you read this mate?

Southcoastffc

I think 70 pimlico is bang on:
"I get the feeling Forest's M.O will be to have one eye on being stronger for a promotion push for 23/24 and that will reflect their contracts.

I think its clear that our M.O is to not be anywhere near the bottom 3."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Slaphead in Qatar

Welcome to Fulham, João Palhinha! 🇵🇹

#TheJoãoFactor | #FFC

cmg

RaySmith

Quote from: Nero on July 04, 2022, 09:44:19 AM

people say its only 2M, so why dont Juve just accept our bid as it is then, an extra 2m here and there and suddenly youve spent 10% of your transfer budget paying over the odds for players 

I'm just going from  past comments , what some would say on here.

Not my view, I tend to think the club does it's best to get  the right players in.

filham

Of course we have to show that we are not prepared to pay 10% over the true value on transfers. Let all agents squeeze that extra from us and we will find ourselves in a Derby situation.

Mullers OG

This is excellent news. Better to have a small number of top class signings rather than lots of mediocre ones.

A keeper, a centre back and a left back are the essentials. Any others would be a bonus.

Deeping_white

Eriksen going to United so that's Brentford in all kinds of trouble now

Snibbo

Fulham fan talking about transfers : "Come on Fulham, just pay the extra x million and stop effing about"

Fulham fan on Gumtree : "I aint paying 50 quid for that, how about you give it to me for 25?"

:dft012: