watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fredericks signs 2-year deal with Boscombe

Started by MartyFFC, June 22, 2022, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

A blessing he gone there and he's welcome to Parker.

Lordedmundo

A good player for us in the past - but would have been underwhelming signing.  I know signing Neco will require a big transfer fee (it seems), but we have a much younger player with a potentiallly higher re-sale value.  Plus, he is much more versatile than Fredericks - given that he can play left back and on the wing.

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on June 22, 2022, 10:03:09 PM
Parker and Fredericks both wanted to be away from Fulham and in my eyes deserve each others company.
However it does man Bournmouth have made an improvement to their team whereas we ,having lost Carvalho, are worse off.

I can see where you are coming from, but would you really be happy with a player like Fredericks that is a squad filler for us? I am sure we would have been able to complete several signings at that level if we felt it urgent to do so, but it seems from reports we have our sights set quite a bit higher, and I assume in general we will sort the padding of the squad after getting key signings in the door. Personally I wouldn't worry too much at this point, because it is not about who makes the quickest signings but instead the best (assuming that they don't all arrive after the season's started of course). Plenty of time yet.

fulhamfever

Personally I am glad we didn't get him former players coming back is always bad for Fulham. He wanted out and he got his way, limited game time at West Ham now he plays for Bournemouth not exactly going to cry about missing out on Ryan Fredericks. Now only if Scott would come and take Josh Onouma for £8 million. 

howitis

Quote from: Lordedmundo on June 23, 2022, 09:31:59 AM
A good player for us in the past - but would have been underwhelming signing.  I know signing Neco will require a big transfer fee (it seems), but we have a much younger player with a potentiallly higher re-sale value.  Plus, he is much more versatile than Fredericks - given that he can play left back and on the wing.

Spot on ...

itombomb

I would have been very happy bringing him in as our RB back-up as I feel we need to spend more money elsewhere in the squad, but it isn't a huge loss. 

KJS

Really happy didn't want him to return as he is extremely injury prone and not getting any younger