watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Look At The Bloomin' Table Now

Started by White Noise, January 04, 2011, 10:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Every team from Sunderland down is in the mix from here on in. And not just because of the points difference. Every one of those 15 teams is capable of beating any of the others. There is no reason why we couldn't finish 6th based on the form of all those teams but equally we may finish 17th and not quite understand why. Goal difference is the psychological weapon of choice -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

SmithyFFC

Plently of teams below us have 1 or 2 games in hand, we could be bottom 3 by tomorrow.
FTID

MikeR

From here on out, I'm looking up the table rather than down. Blackpool and Rovers are stuck in low gear, about to be passed.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

K33NY

Fulham will not go down!! :) and Transfer window is opening Hughes will get some new players and the team will do even better ;) COYW!!!!!!

BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone, a bit late but I had a PC crash so have totaly new one in house :D

Tom

Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: K33NY on January 04, 2011, 10:59:33 PM
Fulham will not go down!! :) and Transfer window is opening Hughes will get some new players and the team will do even better ;) COYW!!!!!!

BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone, a bit late but I had a PC crash so have totaly new one in house :D
I agree, we will not be going down. We are only getting better with players getting healthy and with the addition of new players.
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Quote from: Tom on January 04, 2011, 11:12:51 PM

I agree, we will not be going down. We are only getting better with players getting healthy and with the addition of new players.
That's exactly what Hull said when they bought Jimmy Bullard  :tom:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

sipwell

We are still in the race for the Prem title! :yay: :yay: :yay:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

K33NY

Quote from: finnster01 on January 04, 2011, 11:14:04 PM
Quote from: Tom on January 04, 2011, 11:12:51 PM

That's exactly what Hull said when they bought Jimmy Bullard  :tom:

this is not Hull!! this is Fulham FC! :D seriously before todays match we where on, what? 18th? look at where we are now? Keep positive we wont go down ;)

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on January 04, 2011, 10:16:04 PM
Plently of teams below us have 1 or 2 games in hand, we could be bottom 3 by tomorrow.

Fcukin hell bet youre fun at a party, id rather have points on the board than games in hand

Try, just try to be positive for once  :046:

K33NY

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on January 05, 2011, 01:01:25 AM
Quote from: FulhamFan2 on January 04, 2011, 10:16:04 PM

Fcukin hell bet youre fun at a party, id rather have points on the board than games in hand

Try, just try to be positive for once  :046:

agreed! hate negativity like this :P keep hope and faith, Fulham had a great escape once! and I honestly think we at coming end of season we wont need a great escape! we will get more wins now I think ;)