watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC Matchday Ticket Prices 2022 merged

Started by EastEndWhite, July 08, 2022, 10:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgreenio

that's going to be a fun conversation with my lad this evening then. Liverpool game or a new kit?
touch my camera through the fence

Kimbleman

Makes me so glad I brought a season ticket for my daughter and I 👍😁

Wolf

This is price categorisation to match supply and demand. It'll be a much more attractive price for the visit of Leicester, Wolves etc - for those there to support Fulham rather than see the opposition team.

I've had a break from season tickets for a few years when my kids were very young but still got to those cheaper categorised matches against the likes of West Brom, Wigan, Stoke
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Maidstone Lee

Are the Supporters Trust going to raise this? Anyone on here a member?

Hope the Podcasters are publicising this too.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Sgt Fulham

Out of touch. I hope people refuse to pay this out of principle even if they can afford it.

junior white

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 08, 2022, 11:38:56 AM
Out of touch. I hope people refuse to pay this out of principle even if they can afford it.
I will but what I can afford too may mean a couple of games less this season but so be it.

Ronnief

I agree the prices are expensive but when you consider what some people will pay for tickets to see the best matches, I have no doubt that the match will be sold out.  I already have people asking if I can get tickets for certain matches.  092.gif

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on July 08, 2022, 11:38:00 AM
Are the Supporters Trust going to raise this? Anyone on here a member?

Hope the Podcasters are publicising this too.
I gather you aren't a member of the Supporters Trust.

https://www.fulhamsupporterstrust.com/join-us/
Join The Fulham Supporters' Trust

Alan Smith - Thank you for your interest in the FST.

Every supporter who joins and remains a member of the Trust adds volume to our collective voice. Please don't underestimate how powerful that can be.

We charge a small annual fee of £10 for adults and £5 for juniors (under 18) and senior citizens (65 and over). 

You can either pay once, or set up a recurring annual payment which helps our renewal process. We use PayPal to process the transaction but you don't need to have a PayPal account to buy a one year membership, just a credit or debit card.

If you would like to pay using a different method such as a standing order please send us an e-mail to [email protected] or contact us.

Apply for a membership
What type of membership do you want? *
Adult membership (£10 per year)
Concession membership (£5 per year
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ruislip ray

Wealdstone will be seeing a lot more of me due to this greed, scandalous!

filham

1. Well season tickets are already looking like a good investment.
2. Players transfers and wages have to be paid. Time for a cap.
3. How do you qualify for those low priced family tickets.

Ruislip White

Yes these prices are high.  Looking at this in the broader context, STs were unexpectedly reasonable/low prices (with the exception of the Riverside stand).  Most were generally with renewal costs.

Something therefore had to give and it seems members have suffered at the expense of ST holders.

ALG01

Maybe the higher prices indicate that shad thinks we will be staying up and we need to compete in the ticket prices premier league.
If we play like dross because of the poor transfer policy whicjjh seems to be repeating itself, then surely the prices are way over the top!
And before anybody has a go, we have signed one player and the season is 4 weeks away. what chance does silva have with that? But the prices reflect a team that thinks it has chances.

Bocanegra

Quote from: Ronnief on July 08, 2022, 11:43:00 AM
I agree the prices are expensive but when you consider what some people will pay for tickets to see the best matches, I have no doubt that the match will be sold out.  I already have people asking if I can get tickets for certain matches.  092.gif

They will 100% sell out.

Real question is how many Liverpool fans will be dotted around me in the JH stand..

WhiteJC

Worcesterwhite

Outrageous, I accept to be paying more than the championship but £100 for me and my boy to go to a game just can't justify it, considering I've already shelled out £70 for membership as accepted it would be 1 ticket per membership

itombomb

That's pretty absurd - I get it will probably still sell out, but the atmosphere is likely to be impacted and is really unfair for many of our fans.

When the Stadium is fully open I hope we rethink things slightly. One thing I would advocate is a few thousand 'cheap' tickets for U25s in the Putney End - create a section that makes a load of noise and brings in lifetime fans.

Andy S

I don't agree with it. I know prices need to go up but it should be done on a gradual basis. A lot of young people are looking to either heat their homes or feed their young. There is no contest! If I had young kids I know what I would choose. Football would not come in to it. Morally it is wrong. This is the next generation of supporters. I pass Three clubs to support Fulham, Watford QPR And Brentford. The next generation won't bother supporting Fulham while tickets are priced like that

MartyFFC

That's absolutely disgusting. The very idea of paying 90 quid to sit in the JH which has facilities on a par with the Evo-Stik league is embarrassing. If we had a state-of-the art stadium like Spurs, and were a top-4 team like Spurs then perhaps it could be justifiable. Looks like having American owners is finally coming home to roost $$$$$$$$$$$ 😍

HamsterWheel

Not too many years ago when in the Prem (with crowds) you could use your 2 season tickets to get another 4 neutral area tickets for games like Liverpool for £30 odd each and resell these to Liverpool fans for at least double that.
So now we've established the market rate, all that's left to argue about is who should make money from it - the club or touts? Last time I heard, touts didn't pay the players wages.

Keefy

Ironic that as a young lad over 60 years ago I could afford to go to games yet now in my retirement I'm priced out of it. So, last season was my last....cheerio guys and good luck