watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC Matchday Ticket Prices 2022 merged

Started by EastEndWhite, July 08, 2022, 10:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastEndWhite

Liverpool opening matchday ticket prices Ouch!!!!!!

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2022/july/08/liverpool-home-ticket-information/

fulhamfan

Dr Know

£65  to sit in the Hammersmith End , no thanks ! 

southwest6

Maidstone Lee

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

RogFFC

Crazy money. £65 for hammy end... wow. We are slowly becoming Corporate Hospitality FC - club clearly aren't that fussed about getting actual fans in

Enigma

Pure greed, especially at a time when there is a cost of living crisis.

Classic94

A complete failure to understand our fanbase or appreciate the current cost of living crisis. Genuinely insulting prices.

ianthailand

Quote from: RogFFC on July 08, 2022, 10:49:32 AM
Crazy money. £65 for hammy end... wow. We are slowly becoming Corporate Hospitality FC - club clearly aren't that fussed about getting actual fans in
Putney End 70 quid for adults. How many hubcaps is that for Liverpool fans? Getting some money back for the pittance we got for Fabio.

bill taylors apprentice

That's outrageous and a fiver off for over 65's just adds insult to injury!

Maidstone Lee

We're going the way of Arsenal with those ticket prices.

This will not encourage the next generation of Fulham fans to come to games! The policy under Al Fayed was to keep the tickets cheaper, even in Europe, we need that way of thinking back. Really disappointing from FFC.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

fulhamfever

Manchester City don't even fill there ground and their prices are £25 for membership and the ticket prices are not that expensive compared to what we charge. SMH

junior white

Have to cover salaries and fees for new signings some how I guess.

Without the extra income fro ticket sales are we able to do so? If we do t do we stay up as we can't make the signings we need?

Will severely limit the games I go too for sure but trying to see if that's the reason

Dr Quinzel

For the price of a £90 wooden seat in a badly looked after Johnny Haynes stand for a single game, you could get yourself to three away games of your choice. Lets say West Ham, Tottenham and Arsenal for example, and enjoy a better day at each in much higher standard surroundings.

And don't get me wrong, the Cottage *is* great, and the retained character is part and parcel of it. But, and it's a big but - it's so poorly maintained. To think this offers anything like the same value for money as other stadiums is so far off of the mark. They are milking loyalty, and relying on away fans to pick up the slack via touts so they can say 'told you so', ignoring the 100s of people leaping up to celebrate in the home end as Salah scores his second.

I don't have a season ticket anymore - I'm out of my 20s and into the house, baby etc stage of like and they something had to give. But I did get a membership once more, paying £50 for the privilege. But now that looks like I've pissed that money into the wind, because at these sorts of prices it will go mainly un-used and I won't see the benefit, even with £5 back per game. It will away days for me and one or two home max.

hovewhite

Shad was always go to pass on the cost of the new stand to the mugs that pay to watch the whites US.
Shad is no mug.

HamsterWheel

Supply and demand. It'll sell out.

Free Elvis Hammond

Ticket prices up 30% on average this season

The next biggest increase in the league is 10%, at Villa, Everton and Leeds. All from a lower starting point

Doubting Thomas

Well, I won't be going down to the Cottage this season very often. Will instead be buying a season ticket for Hayes & Yeading for £89.
Went there a number of times last term and enjoyed watching football at this level. Sure the skill levels are lower but it's good honest football played by ordinary guys.

Penfold

Quote from: HamsterWheel on July 08, 2022, 11:22:28 AM
Supply and demand. It'll sell out.

Certain games, yes. But who will be the people shelling out £100, Fulham fans or tourists?

Bocanegra

Quote from: junior white on July 08, 2022, 11:16:19 AM
Have to cover salaries and fees for new signings some how I guess.

Without the extra income fro ticket sales are we able to do so? If we do t do we stay up as we can't make the signings we need?

Will severely limit the games I go too for sure but trying to see if that's the reason

Haven't done the maths but I'd imagine those hiked prices across the season would bring in around 2m-3m extra maybe?

You have to question if that money is worth the expected bad PR and even look to longer term factors like bringing in a new generation of fans.

I became a Fulham fan after it being one of the few viable London Clubs to get tickets for as a youngster, whilst being at a decent price.

What does 3m extra get you in today's market - depending on the source you read for Andreas Pereira transfer, that seems to be his transfer fee add ons...