News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Here Comes The Cavalry - In The Shape Of Mido!

Started by White Noise, January 05, 2011, 12:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/851821-mido-linked-to-newcastle-and-fulham-transfers-as-ex-spurs-star-eyes-return#ixzz1AA850ftz

Mido linked to Newcastle and Fulham transfers as ex-Spurs star eyes return

Former Spurs, West Ham, Wigan and Middlesbrough striker Mido is being touted for a fifth different Premier League club, with reports in Holland suggesting he is in talks over potential moves to either Newcastle United or Fulham.

Mido spent time on loan at West Ham last season (Getty Images)

The Egyptian international striker is a free agent after a mutually-agreed cancellation of his contract at Ajax earlier this week.

And the player has suggested a number of offers are already on the table - with reports suggesting one is from new St James' Park supremo Alan Pardew and another from Fulham boss Mark Hughes.

'I'm free to join any other club in the current winter transfer window [after] I agreed with Ajax's officials to annul my deal,' said Mido, who is also being linked to Spanish side Deportivo La Coruna.

'I have received several offers from Spain and England that I'm now considering.'

The 27-year-old's agent Christophe Henrotay has denied any firm agreements at this stage - but hinted Newcastle are one of the leading interested parties.

'There is no agreement,' he said.

'A move to Newcastle looks difficult as they do not have lots of money but obviously they know a lot about the player as [Newcastle scouts] have seen him in action.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/851821-mido-linked-to-newcastle-and-fulham-transfers-as-ex-spurs-star-eyes-return#ixzz1AAD7rS3Z

Jimpav

I'm not a fan.

He has flashes of brilliance but is not a consistent performer and could disrupt the dressing room with his attitude.

We don't need another Kamara.

Lighthouse

Oh please. I would prefer a Championship player. Mido has looked off his form for years.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

White Noise

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 05, 2011, 12:46:09 PM
Oh please. I would prefer a Championship player. Mido has looked off his form for years.

But not off his food! :027:

Ron Sheepskin

That'll be lots of overtime for all SW6 pie makers, then  :011:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

FC Silver Fox

The key word in this post is 'shape'. If he wants to sign for Fulham, he can start by signing up for Slim Jim's diet.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

Fear not, the deed is not done, and there will be all sorts of rumours out there through to the end of the month.

sipwell

I have always liked Mido. If he has a manager who can deal with his personality, then he is an absolute superstar. If he doesn't have a manager like that, he is utter rubbish. The question is: is Hughes a people's manager? If yes, then Mido can become a star once more!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

always seemed lazy to me,never had any fight in him,however,if MAF and Sparky recon this guy is an answer he'll have my support,although I'm not convinced

VB

MIDO ! I'd rather sign Dido, at least she can sing......ok she cant, but you knnow what I mean. Mido, Jeez :038:
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

BalDrick

Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Tonywa

He's a disaster and was unsettled the dressing room at every club he has played for.  When last seen he was reputed to have been some two stone overweight, so it would take a couple of month to even get him match fit.  I don't doubt his basic ability, but he has rarely shown it on the pitch.

BalDrick

Everything we know about the player flies straight in the face of Hughes saying he's after the finished article - genuinely cannot see this happening.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

HatterDon

He's a cancer in the clubhouse. He's tried to get his national team gaffer and at least one of his club gaffers fired. He's unreliable, he doesn't train well, and that would be okay, but his name ISN'T George Best.

PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SmithyFFC

FTID

FatFreddysCat

A fat bloke with a crap attitude. No thanks  :046:

White Noise

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 05, 2011, 03:42:41 PM
A fat bloke with a crap attitude. No thanks  :046:

Takes one to know one! :005:

Got in there before Blingo. :54:

finnster01

This has to be rubbish or there won't be a kebab or any hot sauce to be found anywhere for the regular punter in SW6
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead