Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on September 03, 2022, 03:43:04 PM
Mabu fannying around with the ball left us exposed
This. He is not a good defender.

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Lyle from Hangeland

Caedal

Kebano and BDR are doing literally nothing. Might as well get Willian and James on at HT

Wingnut

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 03, 2022, 03:44:38 PM
Is there a reason why Leno didn't bother trying to save it?

Was past him before he had a chance to react. Mbabu messing about caused that goal.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Lyle from Hangeland

Pluto

We needed an upgrade on Reed in central midfield and a left back who could contribute immediately

MisfitKid

Quote from: Caedal on September 03, 2022, 03:45:45 PM
Kebano and BDR are doing literally nothing. Might as well get Willian and James on at HT

Agree.  Thought it was just me...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Caedal

Reed has been completely bypassed all game

Lyle from Hangeland

Blawarmy

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on September 03, 2022, 03:52:41 PM
HT
Lots for Marco to do to get a point here

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Mokes

We have absolutely nothing going forward. Kebano has been terrible. I would love to TC get a whole half.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Caedal on September 03, 2022, 03:51:27 PM
Reed has been completely bypassed all game
He gets bypassed by quick midfields. He can hustle but what does he do when the other team has more  possession and they run at him.

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

Bassey the warrior

Poor error from Mbabu, but the goal was coming. We're struggling with the runners beyond Kane.

Offering literally nothing forward, should swap both wingers to at least give them something to think about.

Southcoastffc

Silly avoidable goal.  Mbabu resurrecting our worst faffing around of a couple of seasons ago.  Maybe Kebano off if we don't get a goal back in the first 15  mins of 2nd half and give Dan James a go.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Caedal

Incredibly lucky to only be 1 down, Spurs look dangerous going forward. Need to change formation or something to give us some semblance of control in midfield. As mentioned previously I would have brought Diop on for Robinson and shifted Ream to LB. Mbabu doesnt look at all comfortable defending.

Wide players offering nothing. Our midfield is getting completely bypassed. Reed just getting passed around

Whitestone

I'm surprised at the amount of negative comments on here. Spurs are a decent side. Seriously, what did people realistically expect today. It's HT and 1-0. We are still in the game, despite the performance.

rebel

We haven't tested 'Lloris' at all, we are too slow to break. I'd be tempted to make 'wholesale' changes.

Passing the ball slowly, just allows Tottenham to get back into their defensive shape.

St Eve

We are not in this game so we need some Marco magic