watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-4 Newcastle Sat 1 Oct 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

What a way to throw away 3 points at home. Utter donkey. Needs to find a contract elsewhere.

Jamie88

Chalobah shouldn't be anywhere near the first team squad after the Crawley match alone, but to be picked and then do that after five minutes is criminal. Sh*t for brains

rusty shackleford

Hopefully thats the last time we see that clown

ChesterTheTabby

WHY did MS even thnk he's worth playing? What does he bring to the team? Nothing. He is actual trash as a player.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

DadCreature

Jules

Just cannot believe he selected Chalobah. Thrown the game away for us 5 mins in FFS

General

Have a player out for five yellows in seven games and you think - that's a lot of yellows.. then chalobah comes on and says 'hold my beer' and gets a red card within 8 minutes of getting his first start of the season. What a useless player.

St Eve

ChesterTheTabby

We can blame Chalobah all day, but him even being on the first team is Marco's call and Marco's fault. We all knew Chalobah was poo, we didn't need this showing to know he belongs in the National League.

ffcne

FFC1987

Love SIlva, but anything other than accepting he made the biggest error of his Fulham tenure pursuing in giving Chalo game time is unacceptable. Utter criminal. What a waste.

LC

Such a silly tackle. He's not good enough at this level

davew

At least he won't be available for 3 games.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ron

The man is an utter prat. Don't sell him, just give him away.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 01, 2022, 03:11:04 PM
Love SIlva, but anything other than accepting he made the biggest error of his Fulham tenure pursuing in giving Chalo game time is unacceptable. Utter criminal. What a waste.

This was a real blunder. He may have been drinking the other night.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

ChesterTheTabby

Mince n Tatties

FFC1987

\I'm not one for overreactions, but that is such a kick in the teeth to supporters. The line-up and the insistence to play such a complete charlatan. He simply has to go and just release him. He's woeful.

St Eve