News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


West Ham 3-1 Fulham Sun 9 Oct 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

ChesterTheTabby

The player looks like he knows his off. Just standing there.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP



Somerset Fulham


jayffc

VAR still looked off to me but said on? wtf?

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


Deeping_white

It's hit his arm and they've not disallowed it

Rj Fulham

VAR is taking the piss, clearly thats hit his arm

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Caedal on October 09, 2022, 03:20:51 PM
Dan James has been disappointing

My initial impression, and from what I gather from Utd and Leeds fans is that he is a great sprinter but poor footballer. Doesn't mean he can't be useful, but will frequently disappoint.

SouthernWhite


ChesterTheTabby

What bullpoo. This ref needs to be fined.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"



Caedal


_Putney_



LittleErn


St Eve


Sgt Fulham

Another free goal to the team that's already been gifted a free stadium. Level playing field indeed.


AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 09, 2022, 03:23:51 PM
It's hit his arm and they've not disallowed it

This.  Even the player thought it hit his arm.

This is a BS day.

Lordedmundo

That's two handballs - it's clear. For f sake!  :031: