News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


West Ham 3-1 Fulham Sun 9 Oct 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

A point away would still be good...but I'm pissed.

MisfitKid

Isn't that a second yellow on Pereira for getting in his way...?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Pluto

#82
Surely the worst ref we've had this season


ron

I remember 'Enery talking about fights in Italy; "You need to knock them out to get a draw over there"..... I think the same is going to apply over in West Ham...

Rj Fulham

Oh i wonder why Pereira is mad at the ref? gets a pen called on him for Dawson flopping, then he gets wiped out by Dawson, and doesn't even get a free kick for it. I would be pretty mad as well!

SouthernWhite

James got rammed there. No yellow?


AnOldBrownie

#86
Vinicius work rate isn't high enough for the Prem.   He needs a ton more movement to be of value.

We seriously miss Tete.


BDR is doing a job...but the attacks down his side are frightening.   Kenny would close down their attack much quicker.


Deeping_white

Kavanagh is the ultimate homer ref - every little foul goes West Ham's way and he's letting them kick the sh*t out of us to no avail

ChesterTheTabby

Very even game, we can still win this. Thoughts on the penalty call? Looked like BS to me. Dawson intentially wraps himself up with Andreas.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"


Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Pluto on October 09, 2022, 02:47:41 PM
Surely the worst red we've had this season

You gave me a mini heart attack there. Yes, this ref is shocking.

Caedal


SouthernWhite



bencher

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on October 09, 2022, 02:49:52 PM
Vinicius work rate isn't high enough for the Prem.   He needs a ton more movement to be of value.

I'm not sure - I think he's done quite well as a target.

James has been a bit quiet (apart from his shot) but overall we've given them plenty of problems.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: bencher on October 09, 2022, 02:51:29 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on October 09, 2022, 02:49:52 PM
Vinicius work rate isn't high enough for the Prem.   He needs a ton more movement to be of value.

I'm not sure - I think he's done quite well as a target.

James has been a bit quiet (apart from his shot) but overall we've given them plenty of problems.

As a target I agree.   He doesn't even have Mitro's level of movement off the ball though  IMO.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

I very rarely blame refs. This guy is among the worst I've seen. Was absolutely goaded into the pen by the home supporters and is letting WH get away with murder (though AP could have been smarter).


Baszab

Maybe a penalty

But that means about 10 like that in every game

What are the refs trying to do ?

LittleErn

As long as we hang in there we have a chance of getting a result here. I would be happy with a point away from home given our injury problems. Wet Spam are no pushovers.

Texas White



Somerset Fulham

I am clearly in the minority but for me that was a penalty all day long, Andreas was even warned twice before it was given. Absolutely brainless.

And its a shame because we were doing well, and he was especially.  Still, another 45 to go and we are well in the game, lets hope the lad keeps his head and bangs another one in.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 09, 2022, 03:00:49 PM
I am clearly in the minority but for me that was a penalty all day long, Andreas was even warned twice before it was given. Absolutely brainless.

And its a shame because we were doing well, and he was especially.  Still, another 45 to go and we are well in the game, lets hope the lad keeps his head and bangs another one in.

It's more about consistency. You'll never see that given the other way. You'll never see that given against any of the big teams.