News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 2-2 Bournemouth Sat 15 Oct 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve


Sgt Fulham

Officials are having a good game. Touch wood is stays that way.

ffcne

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on October 15, 2022, 04:16:36 PM
Officials are having a good game. Touch wood is stays that way.

About time after last week


RaySmith

Well done Mitro, my heart was in my mouth there.
This a tough game, an important game.

Get this done Fulham!

COYW!!!!!

Sgt Fulham

Wilson coming on. Hopefully for James.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Caedal

Christie has been down literally half this game

SouthernWhite

My God this Christie lad is an absolute clown


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SouthernWhite

Leno has been our best player this season I feel, bar the big man upfront.

St Eve




ChesterTheTabby

We're starting to squeeze them. Don't let up boys.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HV71

Tom is making a huge difference - he has to start


Sgt Fulham

Bournemouth look decent. Not sure how much that is down to us though. Definitely not certs for relegation.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"



ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Twig

Tom has literally made a huge difference every single time he's come on this season. Not sure what he has to do to get a start.