watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 3-0 Aston Villa Thu 20 Oct 19:30

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Fulham

The stadium is really quiet. Its strange.

elgreenio

Kebano doing his best to get a rest in the 2nd half
touch my camera through the fence

Mince n Tatties

davew

Quote from: St Eve on October 20, 2022, 08:15:53 PM
No streams or commentary. Any changes required at half time?
Another g & t top up maybe.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TC's Sporran

Quote from: St Eve on October 20, 2022, 08:15:53 PM
No streams or commentary. Any changes required at half time?

cant see any changes till 70 mins. shame cos i think this game would suit tc down to the ground

davew

Caedal

Diop has been excellent so far. Feel like we should be more than 1 ahead. Surely they cant play this badly second half

Terrific first half from us though. We look miles better with Willian in the side

davew

Good 1st half, but result by no means certain, Villa will not lie down!

Jules

Very dominant and positive half. We could and should be 2 or even 3 up. Really hope we keep the same intensity second half as at 1-0 they are still well in this game. COYW

Bassey the warrior

Dominant performance so far, everyone to a man has been excellent, we should be 3 or 4 ahead.

Only concerns are we keep turning over possession in our own final third, especially from our throw ins. Mitro or Palhinha should be coming short to give an option and hold onto the ball.

LittleErn

I'd like to see Wilson on for at least 20 mins.

keithh

Good first half but we need to tighten up at the back as we are gifting them opportunities although Aston Villa do not (at the moment) seem capable of taken the chances we offer them. At the moment I cannot see us losing this one which is great as I had this down as a must win.

St Eve

Steeeeeeeeeed

Gerard might well be gone in 60.minutes.

Pluto

Need another goal to make sure. A clean sheet would be nice too!

keithh

I didn't understand why Kebano deliberately handled the ball as it was going out.

Pluto

Also Willian is a massive upgrade on James. Never want to see the latter start again.

RAY Rock ????

Playing well only one nil hope it doesn't come back to bite us . We had great chances to score the second and fluffed our lines when we had 5 on 3 break. Leno looks ropey

bahay18

We won't get that much time on the ball again all season . Surely villa won't be that bad again , big 20 mins coming up .

Deserve have this game sewn up . Coyw

davew

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on October 20, 2022, 08:26:31 PM
Gerard might well be gone in 60.minutes.
Unlikely, his team will raise their performance in the 2nd half, we must just concentrate on winning!