more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leno

Started by alfie, August 02, 2022, 03:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Leno undergoes Fulham medical
Goalkeeper Bernd Leno has been having a medical at Fulham today ahead of his proposed move from Arsenal.
The 30-year-old Germany international has agreed personal terms agreed ahead of his permanent switch to Craven Cottage.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Arthur

With 5900 posts to your name, you must be aware of the Silly Season Transfer Thread where this belongs.

perry geyton

Thanks for the heads up Alfie
Personally I'd rather not wade through the silly season transfer thread

junior white

Quote from: Arthur on August 02, 2022, 03:51:50 PM
With 5900 posts to your name, you must be aware of the Silly Season Transfer Thread where this belongs.
Was thinking the same

Can always just jump to the last page

Dodgin

I remember Dan Leno

alfie

So sorry,
I have returned after a sabbatical away from this board, only to be given a rather sarcastic response I will  make sure I don't post anything else.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

The Old Count

Quote from: alfie on August 02, 2022, 04:27:06 PM
So sorry,
I have returned after a sabbatical away from this board, only to be given a rather sarcastic response I will  make sure I don't post anything else.

Welcome back Alfie. Nothing has changed whilst you've been away.

FFC1987

So sorry,

Don't be daft Alfie, cheers for the post. Don't worry about some of these lot.

Lighthouse

Well the sarcasm has been increased and the spiteful little posts have increased. But I shall try to do my best to stop making them. By the way the same post about medicals and Jay Leno were put up last week and proved a lie and utter nonsense. So the spiteful, rude posts all come because people believe everything they read.

Leno has just joined Leicester. Or Notts Forest. Or Bournemouth.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

junior white

So sorry,
I wasnt being sarcastic but saying you can jump to the last page of you dont want to read them all, thats what i do if i have missed a few days read the last 2 pages or so

WindyCity

So sorry,

Don't let this bother.  I actually get a bit of chuckle out of some of the policing done on this board.  Funny stuff.  Keep on truckin' (posting) alfie!

filham

Good to hear from you Alfie, keep posting but regret to say there have been lots posts predicting a leno medical, but you never know this one could just be true.

rebel

The problem is that our medicals take 2 days (2 parts), the actual transfer takes 4/5 days.

alfie

Thanks for comments, I posted that in good faith. I have no intention of having arguments or silly spats with anyone, so I am now only going to post stuff that I know to be factually correct and not what I think is happening. I do enjoy being among you as we all have Fulham at heart. Having spent many years working at the club, albeit a long time ago, I still have certain ties, and some of the things I read on hear just make me laugh, and laugh is what I intend to do. COYW.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

HV71

Please keep posting and laughing Alfie....

blingo

Good to see you posting again Alfie.

G_Gribby

Quote from: rebel on August 02, 2022, 05:34:13 PM
The problem is that our medicals take 2 days (2 parts), the actual transfer takes 4/5 days.

Facts that!
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

keithh

I really want this to be true.

rebel

Quote from: G_Gribby on August 02, 2022, 05:53:04 PM
Quote from: rebel on August 02, 2022, 05:34:13 PM

Facts that!

I'm going by Mbabu transfer, he had his two day medical Saturday / Sunday, then his signing was announced Wednesday. I remember when we signed Van Der Sar, the following days we had 4 / 5 signed. 

Penfold

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2022, 04:41:14 PM
Well the sarcasm has been increased and the spiteful little posts have increased. But I shall try to do my best to stop making them. By the way the same post about medicals and Jay Leno were put up last week and proved a lie and utter nonsense. So the spiteful, rude posts all come because people believe everything they read.

Leno has just joined Leicester. Or Notts Forest. Or Bournemouth.

Jay Leno? Former steward in the Allen Stand at Lord's 😜