watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Out of curiosity I've ordered a Fulham shirt

Started by Cumbrian White, August 05, 2022, 01:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cumbrian White

from a very unofficial website recommended by a client. I'm not someone who buys club clothing & accessories, too old for all that stuff, but this seasons shirt, with Mitro and No9 on the back for less than £15 (inc postage) from the far east. I mean, what could go wrong!

Expecting to receive an item of course but quality etc I have extremely low expectations, but curiosity got the better of me so lets see what, if anything turns up. 

terryr

Hopefully the acidic stitching won't make you look like you laid down on a bbq

Woolly Mammoth

Brace yourself for a huge disappointment of Biblical Proportions.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Brian McGroom

I've bought a few shirts from these sites, generally they've been good, I got an Inamoto Japan shirt, and a Bouba Diop Senegal shirt plus a few Ajax ones, which looked identical to the "real" ones, all for about £12-15 each

Cumbrian White

Quote from: Cumbrian White on August 05, 2022, 01:37:50 PM
from a very unofficial website recommended by a client. I'm not someone who buys club clothing & accessories, too old for all that stuff, but this seasons shirt, with Mitro and No9 on the back for less than £15 (inc postage) from the far east. I mean, what could go wrong!

Expecting to receive an item of course but quality etc I have extremely low expectations, but curiosity got the better of me so lets see what, if anything turns up.

So after about 7 weeks the "dodgy" Fulham home top arrived. Honestly, it looks original, its a bit itchy and I've come out in a weird rash but all in in for £14.38, with Mitro and number its bloody good.

As I said, bought this out of curiosity, this top will be made in to a running vest by a client, but if I was someone who wanted/needed the new kit each season, I'd buy for £14.38 rather than £80 or £90 every time.

hovewhite

Tempest

Live in Falmouth!

flyingfish

interesting. I've looked on the site and the image doesn;t show the adidas symbol on the shirt. Does it really look like a genuine home shirt?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Cumbrian White on September 10, 2022, 04:57:05 PM
Quote from: Cumbrian White on August 05, 2022, 01:37:50 PM

So after about 7 weeks the "dodgy" Fulham home top arrived. Honestly, it looks original, its a bit itchy and I've come out in a weird rash but all in in for £14.38, with Mitro and number its bloody good.

As I said, bought this out of curiosity, this top will be made in to a running vest by a client, but if I was someone who wanted/needed the new kit each season, I'd buy for £14.38 rather than £80 or £90 every time.

It sounds value for money but does it still itch and does the rash still come out when you wear it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

( What could go wrong )
Let us know when you wash it , 🤣
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Jamie88

Quote from: flyingfish on September 11, 2022, 07:41:43 AM
interesting. I've looked on the site and the image doesn;t show the adidas symbol on the shirt. Does it really look like a genuine home shirt?

Or the actual Fulham badge! And the number and lettering of the name on the back is nothing like the Premier League font

Tempest

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 11, 2022, 09:46:43 AM
Quote from: flyingfish on September 11, 2022, 07:41:43 AM

Or the actual Fulham badge! And the number and lettering of the name on the back is nothing like the Premier League font
Stitched Adidas logo, Fulham badge too, I'll put some pics on later if I can (or allowed to on here?) If it's not an actual FFC shirt then the copy is perfect.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Fulham 442

Fulham 442

I can't say you made it sound very appealing, what with the itching and the rash, and of course, possible shrinkage!!

Dodgin

Wash it before you wear it  may well stop the itching

_Putney_

cmg

Probably made in the same sweatshop as the 'real' one.

"You'll work harder with a gun in your back for a bowl of rice a day."

Thailand Mick

Quote from: cmg on September 11, 2022, 03:24:33 PM

I believe they're made in Vietnam

Logicalman

Interesting, the shirt image they are using for the dispaly is taken from the FFC site, and they have simply added on the name & number (Using incorrect name font and no PL logo) to that image.

Interested to see what the shirt actually looks like Tempest.

Image from DH Website:

Image from FFC Shop website
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Thailand Mick on September 11, 2022, 03:29:11 PM
Quote from: cmg on September 11, 2022, 03:24:33 PM

I believe they're made in Vietnam

Funny you say that, might be closer to home mate, this says "Top Thailand Quality" ...
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.