more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All I can say is…wow. They are obsessed with us

Started by terryr, August 06, 2022, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

cookieg

They really don't freed from desire song do they? Hopefully they will when we play them!

Logicalman

They are not obsessed with FFC
They are not obsessed with FFC

If I say it enough perhaps I'll get over why the hell they have a thread dedicated to FFC getting relegated, rather than their fans being small club minded.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ChesterTheTabby

I'd say it's sad and that they're obsessed... but we have some members on here who do the same
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Carborundum

For me, the petty small-mindedness of some Brentford fans is completely overshadowed by the disturbing news that QPR are currently 3-1 up.

KJS

Blawarmy

I hope we take 6 points of them and help send them back down to where they belong.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Samjack

Why do Brentford think they own Hey Jude?!! Literally every club sings that. They're such a small club (just scrape into the top 60 biggest clubs in the country maybe?) I doubt they 'own' anything. I know loads of Chelsea, rangers and but never meet any Brentford fans... I know more Wimbledon fans than Brentford!

I guess if you're that small you do get more interested in other clubs. I couldn't give a monkeys about them.

Rightwhite

They literally make me lol. They have one season in the prem and think they are the dogs bollocks. Cant wait til we smash them. They would be back where they belong if it wasn't for Eriksen saving them from relegation last season, and he jumped ship as soon as he could. Stupid little club.

Donnie Lonegan

They are a tin pot club, currently playing way above themselves.
How long do you think those clowns will stay in the Premier league? Their level is division 2, or Championship at best.
Their fans are pathetic, do they think they are a big club after their one season in the top division in my entire lifetime.
I group them with Scunthorpe United, Crewe Alexander, Wrexham and the like, and they'll be back playing all three of those teams in no time at all.

ffc73

10 April 1990 was the last time we beat them at the Cottage.
We have played them 11 times at home since.
About time we stopped that sequence.

ffcthereligion

They're a league one club historically and by the size of their fan base.

Fortunately for them when we beat them at Wembley their fans didn't have to be there as they would have only sold 15k or so vs another 40k for us. Similarly their blushes were spared with the covid restrictions meaning vast swathes of empty seats weren't televised around the world when they played Swansea or whoever it was when they were promoted.

Their tinpot new stadium is designed to prevent similar embarrassments being flagged up. They've literally made multicoloured seats to stop it being evident that seats haven't been sold. Attendances at griffins park would never be more than 8-9k and their core fanbase now is Chelsea season ticket holders who don't bother with away matches and have opted to watch premier league football weekly rather than fortnightly

I don't think there's any debate that they're the smallest club ever to make it to the prem and fair play to them for staying up. But to even have the audacity to have a pop at us when we've been in more than 50% of premier league seasons since inception (16/31) is simply embarrassing

Takemehome27

Quote from: terryr on August 06, 2022, 03:19:25 PM

They get a little dumbstruck on the last couple of pages as they watched the game v liverpool...

https://griffinpark.org/forums/threads/the-2022-2023-fulham-relegation-campaign.137119/page-4

Just out of interest, what made you go on their forum?

Somerset Fulham

Terry spends his time scouring other teams forums ahead of our games with them and then reports back on his findings.

Takemehome27

Quote from: Somerset Fulham link=topic =87197.msg1358363#msg1358363 date=1659817227
Terry spends his time scouring other teams forums ahead of our games with them and then reports back on his findings.

Ah ok, my bad......no offence intended  :Haynes The Maestro: :54:

Rightwhite

I just remember that Joe Bryan free kick. Absolute genius. I think David Raya is still diving to try and get to the ball lol. Bless them.

TheCeiling

They get a little dumbstruck on the last couple of pages as they watched the game v liverpool...

https://griffinpark.org/forums/threads/the-2022-2023-fulham-relegation-campaign.137119/page-4

064.gif 064.gif

I saw it only now. I should bookmark their thread.

terryr

Quote from: Takemehome27 on August 06, 2022, 09:15:50 PM

Just out of interest, what made you go on their forum?

I was just checking reactions across the PL to our game today
Everton and Mancity reactions were epic
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/premier-league-games-5-6-7-august-22-new-season.356225/page-56

terryr

Quote from: Takemehome27 on August 06, 2022, 09:22:19 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham link=topic =87197.msg1358363#msg1358363 date=1659817227

Ah ok, my bad......no offence intended  :Haynes The Maestro: :54:

Absolutely none taken