watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham

Started by ChesterTheTabby, August 21, 2022, 03:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Look awful. Relegation material on the first three weeks thus far unless they can somehow turn this around.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP

What a shame............

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

0-2 now.
The scum from down the road losing at Leeds.

SP

Great weekend all round and I'm sure RLC will be MoTM in their spanking by Leeds.

Sgt Fulham

Not great at all. Chelsea and WHU never going to get relegated. Same with Utd. Not good having these trams down there with actual relegation candidates picking up points. Going to be a really tough league this year.

bencher

It's been a strange start to the season, with it looking like anyone can take points off anyone. That's both an opportunity and a problem.

Mince n Tatties

9739.gif
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 21, 2022, 03:35:35 PM
Not great at all. Chelsea and WHU never going to get relegated. Same with Utd. Not good having these trams down there with actual relegation candidates picking up points. Going to be a really tough league this year.

You drunk😅 Trams still running then...Sorry Serg couldn't resist it.

Not good you say having these teams down there.
Why,They not entitled to be up top no more than anyone else.
Fck Chelsea Scum.

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 21, 2022, 03:39:50 PM
9739.gif

You drunk😅

Not good you say having these teams down there.
Why,They not entitled to be up top no more than anyone else.
Fck Chelsea Scum.
:plus one:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Of course it's great to see the fancy big club teams losing to the under dogs, that's what makes English football the best league in the world, it's called entertainment and it is pure theatre.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SouthernWhite

I rather have the likes of Leeds or Brighton drop points as I don't think Chelski or United will go down, same with Wet Spam. Let's hope the league don't get too busy in the bottom as, let's be real, we will fight for relegation this season even though we are looking sharp at the moment.

Sgt Fulham

More a case of our survival. Teams like Chelsea and Utd are too rich to actually fail, while WHU would have to undergo a bizarre transformation to get relegated after last season. Great to see the big teams lose, but not great at all to see our more realistic competitors picking up vital points.

Dodger53

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 21, 2022, 03:54:00 PM
More a case of our survival. Teams like Chelsea and Utd are too rich to actually fail, while WHU would have to undergo a bizarre transformation to get relegated after last season. Great to see the big teams lose, but not great at all to see our more realistic competitors picking up vital points.
Your over thinking this... Maybe we could win the league 😂

filham

Quote from: SouthernWhite on August 21, 2022, 03:53:31 PM
I rather have the likes of Leeds or Brighton drop points as I don't think Chelski or United will go down, same with Wet Spam. Let's hope the league don't get too busy in the bottom as, let's be real, we will fight for relegation this season even though we are looking sharp at the moment.
Fully agree , no way will we be in a relegation battle with Man.U.or West Ham so let them gain points now at the expense of possible relegation contenders.

Mince n Tatties

We'll fight for relegation.
Fulham fans.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jules

Quote from: filham on August 21, 2022, 04:05:31 PM
Fully agree , no way will we be in a relegation battle with Man.U.or West Ham so let them gain points now at the expense of possible relegation contenders.
But why can't we be in mid table comfort as long as we keep picking up points? Let's concentrate on our own results. We may be fine, we just need 40 points as early as possible and that's the target.

Mince n Tatties

Nice to see Fulham fans have faith in their side.
That's me offline,not reading anymore of this crap.

Thailand Mick

We must remember that this season is different to other seasons, there is a more condensed fixture list for the first half and then all these big clubs will lose so many players to the world Cup. Those players will be playing in a very hot climate and then will have to come back to the English winter. Many players that went to the Afcon last season came back and didn't reach their performances from pre tournament. I know its unlikely but not impossible a big club could get relegated then wait for the excuses about having the world Cup mid season.

Deeping_white

Quote from: filham on August 21, 2022, 04:05:31 PM

Good job the players and staff have more balls than some of you lot eh

SouthernWhite

If anyone considers I am being negative and not realistic because I say a newly promoted team will fight for relegation, then you need to get off cloud nine. I am not being an awful fan, I think that 90% of club staff think exactly the same.

I think many people here is confusing 'goals' or 'expectations' with end product. Do I think we can finish comfortably in mid table? Of course, especially if we sign more quality players to beef up the squad. Do I want to finish up there in the table? Absolutely.

But I am realistic and my expectations is that we don't go down. Easy as.

That said I still think that Brighton or Leeds will end up below Man U, Chelsea or Wet Spam.