watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

the latest on DB

Started by wadey, January 06, 2011, 09:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

not very good reading chaps...his words not mine...."your lot asked about me 3 weeks ago, but not a word since, i reckon sparky has got somebody else lined up or he,s not interested in a midfielder!!, great result against the baggies btw"

Mr Fulham

He seems to be angry, doesn't he? Maybe he wants Sparky to sign him up.

But...ok...too much spekulation, I guess. So won't be us then.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: wadey on January 06, 2011, 09:10:13 PM
not very good reading chaps...his words not mine...."your lot asked about me 3 weeks ago, but not a word since, i reckon sparky has got somebody else lined up or he,s not interested in a midfielder!!, great result against the baggies btw"
Thank God for that, we should be able to get better than him for much less than £60k a week  :015:

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 06, 2011, 09:14:35 PM
Thank God for that, we should be able to get better than him for much less than £60k a week  :015:

As I said before, his current wages are 60k. Doesn't mean he'd get 60k at us. 40-45k, probably. Shame it doesn't work out, he could definitely do a job. So who's Sparkys choice then? Kieron Dyer? :dead horse:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 06, 2011, 09:18:21 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 06, 2011, 09:14:35 PM

As I said before, his current wages are 60k. Doesn't mean he'd get 60k at us. 40-45k, probably. Shame it doesn't work out, he could definitely do a job. So who's Sparkys choice then? Kieron Dyer? :dead horse:
that would still probably make him the second highest earner at the club, no way would he be the second best player.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 06, 2011, 09:20:01 PM
that would still probably make him the second highest earner at the club, no way would he be the second best player.

Not sure about that, Freddy.

SmithyFFC

Shame, could of done a good job for us
FTID

McBridefan1

Really, Darren Bent? That seems a bit pricey for his services but you're the experts, let's do it.

Tom

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 06, 2011, 09:51:51 PM
Really, Darren Bent? That seems a bit pricey for his services but you're the experts, let's do it.
I would take Bent. He would improve the squad and add some much needed fire power.
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Oh bugger, I thought that was referring to a new Data Base for the ticket office.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

McBridefan1

Quote from: Tom on January 06, 2011, 09:55:15 PM
I would take Bent. He would improve the squad and add some much needed fire power.

So Bent carries a gun now?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 06, 2011, 10:03:48 PM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/may/13/newsstory.sport10

HatterDon

What's all this? Could this be the THIRD consecutive transfer period when it was certain that Bentley would be joining us, and didn't? I can't wait until summer until his "guaranteed transfer to Fulham" is mooted again.  :hook:

And I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find out that gambling is going on in this establishment.  :doh:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

McBridefan1

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 06, 2011, 10:09:18 PM
Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 06, 2011, 10:03:48 PM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2004/may/13/newsstory.sport10

As I thought he shoots blanks.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on January 06, 2011, 10:15:38 PM
What's all this? Could this be the THIRD consecutive transfer period when it was certain that Bentley would be joining us, and didn't? I can't wait until summer until his "guaranteed transfer to Fulham" is mooted again.  :hook:

And I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find out that gambling is going on in this establishment.  :doh:

:005: Classic.

Casablanca gambling? I'm shocked!

Hazey

My first thought was this was to do with the loose cannon Demba Ba, who's currently AWOL. Are there any other player's we should be looking at with the initials D.B... Would make picking up the right tracksuit tricky...
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club