watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richard `keys

Started by terryr, August 29, 2022, 07:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Well, Arsenal did over celebrate and Arteta is 'irritating' and 'ridiculous'.

And they did get away with one.

Benny

They did over celebrate tbh but it shows how desperate they are for success. Sadly they have played 4 teams mid table or below and won them all so far which has been a struggle in previous seasons hence the reaction

Will see how they go against teams in the top 8......

JimmyConway

Read the bit yesterday about Arsenal over celebrating but tend to think it's just another snide jibe from him. He has got to be the most arrogant fella in the media and has been for many years now. All the apologies at Sky after being sacked we're anything but heart felt.
Definitely a Jekyll & Hide fella and I am talking rhyming slang not two different characters?

Bassey the warrior

Can't believe peoole are criticising Arsenal for celebrating, it's ridiculous. They celebrated for winning a hard fought game against a good side.

Somerset Fulham

That rotten mysoginistic dinosaur is just desperately trying to remain relevant.  Arsenal didn't do anything wrong, we would have celebrated harder had we hung on.

The sooner Keys is gone from our lives the better.

Lighthouse

I think what this does is disrespect Fulham. It was only Fulham after all.

Had we scored in the last minute to beat Crawley then we would celebrate. The idea that it was only Fulham is disrespectful to us. Arsenal are a great side this season. But some of their fans still have this attitude that they should be among the elite and not bother playing the Prem when the elite of a European League is more to their taste
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rebel

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 29, 2022, 07:40:33 PM
Can't believe peoole are criticising Arsenal for celebrating, it's ridiculous. They celebrated for winning a hard fought game against a good side.

It's not 'celebrating' per se, it's 'over celebrating', like they've won something big, like the Champions League or something similar.

By the way I've not seen that at the start of the Premiership ever.

Blawarmy

We've been one of the best teams in the league. Celebrating like they did is testament to how well we played. A relief. They know they were lucky and were in a game.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

rebel

Quote from: Blawarmy on August 29, 2022, 07:55:53 PM
We've been one of the best teams in the league. Celebrating like they did is testament to how well we played. A relief. They know they were lucky and were in a game.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see them if they beat Man City, they will opening Champagne bottles and all sorts on the pitch.

rusty shackleford

sunburywhite

Arsenal on top of the league table is like an elephant sitting on the top of a tree. Nobody knows how it got there but everybody knows it will fall down
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mickeyboro

I spent Saturday in with home fans who were the most entitled people I have met in a long while. One-eyed too; everything the ref did was unfair and all our injuries were feigned.

Losing  to a small club like us would be unthinkable. I'd rather support a club punching up than down...

fulhamfan

Richard keys is a nob and him keeping on saying "its only Fulham" he's the one disrespecting us.

Arsenal top of the league coming back to win of course they are going to celebrate.

bunter

Quote from: fulhamfan on August 29, 2022, 11:48:24 PM
Richard keys is a nob and him keeping on saying "its only Fulham" he's the one disrespecting us.

Arsenal top of the league coming back to win of course they are going to celebrate.

Agreed. Thanks for sharing, I'm sure its interesting but I won't be reading. Keys is a truly appalling creep of a man who makes my skin crawl.

AJW48361

Thought we over celebrated our goal at the time loads of time left.

AJW48361

Richard Keys what a tosser the others look embarrassed.

Woolly Mammoth

Keys belong on a ring.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.