watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham’s Crest

Started by McBrideOfFrankenstein, August 24, 2022, 10:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GB4FFC

I've felt for some time that the medallions on the façade of the Johnny Haynes stand are almost ready-made to be a crest. A little change would have to be made to the proportions, and of course colors applied, but it's almost perfect.

I'm from Green Bay. I'm for Fulham Football Club.

HV71

Great post Peabody. The current is okay and though I think it could be improved it has to be more modern than the previous incarnations. I love typography and it was very important throughout my professional life . We changed the brand logos on many of the brands I looked after - one trick was to do it gradually and often people wouldn't really notice other than the fact that it stayed " up to date "

love4ffc

Quote from: Mr White on August 25, 2022, 10:53:46 AM

I'd love to see the 1898 badge back on our shirts.But then I'm just old school.

Would be great if the did a season where the kit was one of the retro badges. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

FulhamKC

Quote from: GB4FFC on August 30, 2022, 03:47:25 PM
I've felt for some time that the medallions on the façade of the Johnny Haynes stand are almost ready-made to be a crest. A little change would have to be made to the proportions, and of course colors applied, but it's almost perfect.

Not a bad shout

cwindsor

There are a lot of things that are easily recognizable that I would, nonetheless, prefer not to see.
The Khans are doing a wonderful job, making a number of improvements at FFC. Perhaps this is a good time to update the crest and reincorporate a bit of the Club's history, which is not a bad thing. Just not the Michael Jackson bit.