watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs vs Fulham: Pre-match thread Merged

Started by love4ffc, August 30, 2022, 11:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Spurs 1 Fulham 3 believe in your team. Whats up with you lot????

Jules

Quote from: blingo on August 31, 2022, 05:09:53 PM
It will be close I think and agree with your optimism. We got a 1-1 draw there last time under Parker and this season we are playing much better. I think we could nick this 2-1

BestOfBrede

Cobh Fulham Fan

exactly- Yes they have Kane, But we have Mitro!    049:gif

The Rock

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on August 31, 2022, 05:33:39 PM
exactly- Yes they have Kane, But we have Mitro!    049:gif

I'd rather have Mitro any day of the week, not because of his goals, but is all around contribution.

Twig

After our great start to the season I'm more optimistic that we can get something out of this. Previously I'd have written it off as a free hit but now I'm hoping for a result and am predicting a 1-1 draw.

FFC1987

LC

LC

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 31, 2022, 04:05:14 PM
What target LC ??

Halfway to 40 points. We look in a strong position, let's hope we can continue this form

davew

My maths might be wrong (being a retired accountant) but I thought we were 1/5 of the way to 40 points? Great start to the season though and even if we lose our next 3 games, 8 points from 8 games is not relegation form!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Rupert

I am going for an optimistic 2-2 draw, Mitro in the 88th minute.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

LC

Quote from: davew on August 31, 2022, 07:20:20 PM
My maths might be wrong (being a retired accountant) but I thought we were 1/5 of the way to 40 points? Great start to the season though and even if we lose our next 3 games, 8 points from 8 games is not relegation form!

Quote from: LC on August 31, 2022, 04:02:27 PM
I would take a draw. Nottingham forest gave them a tough game so I expect us to have chances.

Only 4 more wins needed until the new year- that's the target

The quotes on the previous post were cut off- I've added it above. I said we are 4 wins away from 20 points. So 4 more wins by New Years should be the target, although if we continue to play like this we will surpass it but let's not get carried away

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

SG

24 hours more recovery time and champions league next week affecting team selection for Spurs improve our chances. However we rarely do well at their place so it's a draw at best for me

filham

A Spurs win with Fulham fielding an unchanged side although on last night's performances replacing Pereira with Cairney may be considered.

FFC1987

Points are there for the taking. They'll rotate with a busy week ahead. Be tough but why not.

hovewhite

Colton F.C.

Mitro now four behind Haaland.  Needs to give that Spurs defence a beasting to keep up.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: blingo on August 31, 2022, 05:09:53 PM
with all due respect it is a prediction thread and not what we would like to happen. Not even Man City win every week. I missed the Liverpool game but the last four games I have predicted the correct result (not correct score) so I am hoping that run ends because unfortunately I have gone for a 2-0 spurs win. In our first two away games we haven't created many chances so to predict us to score goals that will have to change, let's hope it does.

..FOF..

They just got their 2nd draw with the previously last placed West Ham.

We are going to hand them their first loss.

0-1 to Fulham.