Started by Sting of the North, September 07, 2022, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: Sting of the North on September 16, 2022, 12:32:37 AM
Quote from: perry geyton on September 15, 2022, 11:11:23 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 14, 2022, 11:14:38 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on September 14, 2022, 10:49:10 PM
if only Anguissa had 25% of his attitude,
personally i felt we should of kept Dennis around, he'd of done a much better job of being a makeshift left back in that last game, also knew tim well and coulda filled in at center and right back

Crikey mate.

You've really got to let this Anguissa thing go.
Just mentioned it cos the OP started the THREAD on the subject matter.

He's long out of my mind now and long love Dennis Odoi
How much did we pay for Dennis ? Like peanuts if I remember right

I thought it was clear that I started the thread to discuss Odoi, and specifically instead of discussing Anguissa (if the other thread could still be called a discussion). Maybe it wasn't as clear as I thought, and there is of course a possibility to compare Odoi to Anguissa, so please feel free but personally I am a bit tired of subjects where people don't even try to have a balanced view or listen to arguments. But to each their own of course.

Cheers

For what its worth Sting, I thought it was clear, and I'm glad you posted it. Much get's made when players leave and not often, apart from maybe with academy products do we delight in players leaving doing well. Not saying we should every time obviously, but stories like Odoi are so great to hear and adds a bit of extra positivity to the board. So in short, cheers  :wine:

Twig

Quote from: Sting of the North on September 16, 2022, 12:35:32 AM
Quote from: FreiBird on September 15, 2022, 11:58:01 PM
Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on September 15, 2022, 11:21:09 PM
I've been watching Napoli this season, Anguissa has been playing out of his skull.

Yup, best player on the best team in Italy, but yea we should have Odoi playing because he's better according to the plastics hahahaah

If you are just here to try to insult people, can't you start your own thread about how superior your opinions are instead of derailing this one that was intended to pay tribute to a popular former player? Or at the very least tone it down to a decent level?

Thanks

The guy's a complete WUM. Shame that Perry kicked this stupid feud off all over again. It's not the subject of this thread and it's tedious.

Thailand Mick

I just wish all players showed the same commitment and loyalty as Dennis did for us, I wish him nothing but the best and wouldn't it be fantastic if he could add a champions league medal to his championship one we can only dream. I will be following their progress a bit more closely. I believe he could be facing Fossey this weekend.