watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham Tickets: Merged

Started by Gezza, September 09, 2022, 01:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gezza

Why have the club allocated two tickets per season ticket holder for the West Ham game  ? This is surely unfair, reducing the chance of lower loyalty point season ticket holders and members getting a ticket. I suspect this is the club trying to sell early to avoid the problems they had with the Spurs allocation where many did not receive their tickets on time.

boyboy

I got my spurs ticket the day after ordering

KentFulham

Quote from: Gezza on September 09, 2022, 01:13:00 PM
Why have the club allocated two tickets per season ticket holder for the West Ham game  ? This is surely unfair, reducing the chance of lower loyalty point season ticket holders and members getting a ticket. I suspect this is the club trying to sell early to avoid the problems they had with the Spurs allocation where many did not receive their tickets on time.

I suspect because there will be a second set of tickets after the 3000

KingWhite

Hi all,

First post here, looks like a great community...

As a recent member, how likely will it be for me to get a couple of tickets online tomorrow? Is it better to ring?

Or will it likely be sold out?

Many thanks,

T

Hugh Gentry

HillingdonFFC

Probably because we're notoriously slow to take up our allocation of away tickets. There were still tickets left for Spurs up until a few days before, this for a Saturday game at a new ground.

KingWhite

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on September 15, 2022, 05:40:35 PM
West Ham fan or Tout?

Gladly I'm not! And if I was a West Ham fan I wouldn't be sitting in the Fulham end!

I'm going to Bournemouth and will be looking to get tickets for Villa and Everton at CC in the near term.

Twig

Quote from: KingWhite on September 15, 2022, 06:47:09 PM
West Ham fan or Tout?

Gladly I'm not! And if I was a West Ham fan I wouldn't be sitting in the Fulham end!

I'm going to Bournemouth and will be looking to get tickets for Villa and Everton at CC in the near term.

Then as a staunch Fulham fan I'm sure you are already well aware that the best way to ensure tickets is to buy annual Fulham membership. Just saying.

KingWhite

Quote from: Twig on September 15, 2022, 08:24:24 PM
Quote from: KingWhite on September 15, 2022, 06:47:09 PM
West Ham fan or Tout?

Then as a staunch Fulham fan I'm sure you are already well aware that the best way to ensure tickets is to buy annual Fulham membership. Just saying.

Yes, as I mentioned in my first reply, I'm a recent member. I was just wondering on the likelihood of them being available for members in the morning.

Fingers crossed.

fulhamfan

EDIT: **sorted thanks!**

Wolf

Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Slaphead in Qatar

Worcesterwhite

Still a few remaining in the upper just got a couple, looking forward to going there although have been warned may need binoculars apparently

Steviebox

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on September 16, 2022, 11:44:45 AM
Still a few remaining in the upper just got a couple, looking forward to going there although have been warned may need binoculars apparently

It isn't good if you're more than halfway back in the upper tier.

Worcesterwhite