watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester

Started by irishfulham, September 17, 2022, 07:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

In a lot of trouble. Relegation candidates?

Somerset Fulham

I thought so before a ball was kicked this season and I've seen nothing to change that view. Shipping eleven goals in two games when you are bottom of the league is all you need to know there I think.

Massive derby against Forest up next.

FFC1987

Unless they can fix Ndidi, I think they're in serious trouble. They just don;t have someone whose combative and works hard enough in the middle to win the ball back and push Tielemens further forward without looking super vulnerable.

_Putney_

Grassy Noel

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 17, 2022, 08:12:33 PM
Unless they can fix Ndidi, I think they're in serious trouble. They just don;t have someone whose combative and works hard enough in the middle to win the ball back and push Tielemens further forward without looking super vulnerable.

Agreed.Yes Ndiidi.

ChesterTheTabby

Two more we need to better to be safe this year, it seems. They look fried given their nonexistent transfer window and no sign of life.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bog

There is a lot going on behind the scenes there. Big problems. 

RaySmith

They weren't that bad I thought, but didn't take their chances and Spurs did, then they fell apart.
Great goals from Son when he came on as sub.

Sess played well, but made a couple of defensive errors, one of which led to a Leicester goal.

Spurs fan on  5 Live phone in said we were a lot better when we played them than Leicester, and he thought we were far more likely to stay up.

Barrett487

Quote from: Grassy Noel on September 17, 2022, 08:39:21 PM

Agreed.Yes Ndiidi.

:wine:

Grassy Noel

I thought Sess was disappointing,his oneleggedness was very apparent today.

The Rational Fan

Once UEFA decided to investigate Leicester for FFP, it was always going to be hard to recruit, keep and update the squad. It's no accident that Everton, West Ham, Forest and Leicester are struggling on the field as all of them are struggling  bf with FFP.

Cambridge Away

Is it me or has Jamie Vardy now lost his mojo, following his wife losing her court case to Coleen? Has he scored yet? A peculiar couple those two

Thailand Mick

They have had the hardest fixtures than anyone but if they don't address the slide quickly they will be cut adrift. Don't know how they seem to be in such a financial mess after winning the league and playing in the champions league. I think them and Forest have a massive task to survive now.

Grassy Noel

067.gif
Quote from: Cambridge Away on September 18, 2022, 12:29:11 AM
Is it me or has Jamie Vardy now lost his mojo, following his wife losing her court case to Coleen? Has he scored yet? A peculiar couple those two
Old age as measured by loss of pace. I read somewhere that his manager stated this as a fact.

Woolly Mammoth

Long way to go yet, but they have a lot of ground to catch up
They look poor defending at set pieces and are lacking in height and physicality.
Then again they have plenty of time to turn it around, nevertheless playing catch up is tough and everyone will fancy their chances to turn them over.
But they do look fragile at the back.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

I think they'll sack Rodgers and be fine. They have good players and there's still a long way to go.

FFC1987

Quote from: Barrett487 on September 17, 2022, 09:12:33 PM
Quote from: Grassy Noel on September 17, 2022, 08:39:21 PM

Agreed.Yes Ndiidi.

:wine:

:005:

Slaphead in Qatar

With Brendan they will go down - they seem to have stopped playing for him. They need to make an astute new appointment - and quickly - actually now during the international break.

SP

I don't know much about the Leicester players but the look on Maddison's face when he scored that superb goal yesterday was very odd.

hovewhite

Customers of mine big Leciester fans and remarked it started going wrong last season,in the respect of conceding at set pieces and it was happening in most games.
I did think before season started they would be in the bottom group.