0 (0%)
Cairney 🔁 71'
0 (0%)
Onomah 🔁 77'
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Voting closed: October 11, 2022, 07:23:18 PM

Friendsoffulham

Completely and utterly robbed out of a hard fought draw today, by the incompetence and corrupt actions of VAR and the referee. No other way to describe that game, but through the disappointment, there were still some good performances out there today. Based on that, who was your MOTM v West Ham. Vote and let us know below👇🏻

#FFC #FulhamFC #WHUFFC

:010:

Andy S

Pereira for me yes he gave away a penalty but to me that was a poor refereeing decision. You could see us become weaker after he and Reed were subbed as they were the power house in midfield.

elgreenio

Robinson was pretty sensational today, not only defensively but showed some real impetus going forward.

Special mention to BDR for doing a reasonably good job at full back, especially when facing a lot of 2v1's
touch my camera through the fence

F(f)CUK

Pereira, but Leno made a couple of excellent saves

Somerset Fulham

I thought Bobby did very well today. but Robinson did it bigtime.

He is actually looking like a very, very accomplished Premier League full back.

BestOfBrede

hovewhite

@jolslover

Robinson really stepped up this year
STH H3

Sting of the North

Tosin for me. Thought Robinson, BDR and Pereira all had quite good games as well.

Thailand Mick

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tosin who was great and had his best game of the season but one player was outstanding and that was Robinson. The only thing I remember him not do well was one chance to cross with plenty of time that he messed up in the second half other than that he was so dominant. BDR also played well apart from not stepping up far enough on their second goal. Palhinha looked shot after 60 minutes and was surprised Reed was taken off instead of him, although on a yellow card  I think this was a mistake. I think Reed covered every blade of grass and rarely looks tired. So Robinson for me.

toshes mate

Given we 'won' that match 1-0 with any, and I mean any, half way decent officialdom, then Pereira scored a cracking goal which deserved to decide the match. He made the midfield spark with Reed getting through a lot of work too.  Robinson was excellent and it was good to see Adarabioyo making strong upfield runs with some nice distribution a la Ream.  Robinson was excellent with Kebano also being a threat ahead of him. BDR showed his versatility covering at right back.  Yes, the opponents had chances but didn't take them and scored only with the help of a sub-standard bunch of officials who should all be got rid of post haste.   Justice was not served at the London Stadium.  Pereira gets my vote for the only legitimate goal in the game.

hovewhite

The comments above ,sum up we are in a much better position than previously under SK and I'm feeling pretty confident of staying up,Al's thought Murphy on MOTD  tended to agree with my thoughts.