watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham in La Liga?

Started by Tempest, October 17, 2022, 07:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

If you could enlist Fulham into any league in the world, which league would you choose?

The club are paying for you to attend away games.

Fulham v Boca? Fulham v River Plate?

I'm going Argentinian Primera

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Thailand Mick

For entertainment purposes the championship is the best league in the world, the only thing I would change about it is better officials and even out the money to compare with the relegated teams. Every week there are surprises, Qpr were flying and go to Luton and get beat. Sheffield utd all of a sudden have been pulled back to the chasing pack. Teams on the cusp of promotion places can still get pulled in to a relegation fight. What more do fans want.

Somerset Fulham

Australian A League for me, purely because the idea of wandering about that country with its infrastructre and way of life whilst watching Fulham sounds absolutely marvellous.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 17, 2022, 10:17:28 AM
Australian A League for me, purely because the idea of wandering about that country with its infrastructre and way of life whilst watching Fulham sounds absolutely marvellous.

As an Aussie I was going to say this but purely for the reason we would win every week

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: FFC In Oz on October 17, 2022, 10:32:08 AM

As an Aussie I was going to say this but purely for the reason we would win every week

There would also be that too! It would be full on amazing.

Is there a club level Oceania compeition like the Champions League?  That would also be brilliant.

Woolly Mammoth

Leatherhead & District Sunday Football League.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 17, 2022, 10:43:48 AM

Is there a club level Oceania compeition like the Champions League?  That would also be brilliant.

There is, but Australian teams play in the Asian Champions League as we are part of the Asian confederation now.

Auckland City pretty much have a monopoly on the Oceania Champions League (O-League I think it's called) - though a random New Caledonian team won in 2019.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: FFC In Oz on October 17, 2022, 11:30:23 AM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 17, 2022, 10:43:48 AM

There is, but Australian teams play in the Asian Champions League as we are part of the Asian confederation now.

Auckland City pretty much have a monopoly on the Oceania Champions League (O-League I think it's called) - though a random New Caledonian team won in 2019.

Now that would be a totally amazing competiton to see Fulham in!

Southcoastffc

Norway - who could resist playing or watching in a stadium like this:

and more here

https://www.lifeinnorway.net/football-stadiums/
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AJW48361

McBrideOfFrankenstein

H4usuallysitting

southwest6

Boca sounds nice, but getting around the country for most games would be a real pain.

In terms of practicality, Germany would get a shout.
- Great train network (though Deustche Bahn is very unreliable)
- They also have some great old school grounds
- The country generally functions very well
- Overall it is great value for money. You won't find anywhere where you're paying 10 quid for a pin
- Summers in Germany are also fantastic

kiwian

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on October 17, 2022, 06:46:54 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 17, 2022, 12:04:07 PM

and more here

Wow!
Amazing, I wonder how many balls get used per game in this stadium!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Penfold

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 17, 2022, 12:04:07 PM

and more here

Have never been to a game in Norway but been past The Colour Line Stadium in Alesund a few times. Would not surprise me if same architect as the Molde stadium.

I actually went into Alesund's old ground after they had vacated it. Hardly any cover which is amazing considering the amount of rain they get there. Also, one side was literally the side of a steep hill.

Free Elvis Hammond

This is a great question

Do I also have some level of protection? Tempted to go Brazil but I don't think I'd survive the season

Or if I can time travel, I'll take Italy in the 90s